Thread: Batarian Soldier called as death dealer in Mass Effect 3 multiplayer

Batarian Soldier called as death dealer in Mass Effect 3 multiplayer

I let you know that I never liked the Batarians as a race. After unlocking Batarian Soldier I did not considered him in the game. if there is whole race is same as that of using random Soldier then according to me it supposed to be death dealers and powerful force in the game.
    As they are having maxed out the Fitness, Batarian Enforced and Ballistic Bladees. Blade Armor should be at 5 and Inferno Grenade should be at 3. So they are the most favorite soldiers in the game. they are above the Krogan and Turian. You can take out 3 to 4 Cerberus soldiers for the Ballistic Blades at single night. It supposed to be helpful when you are playing against of Centurions or Geth Hunters. They are something like close range rocket launcher according to me. Blade Armor and Fitness options can be used to kill Atlas by meleeing. There are heavy melee which are supposed to be hit Nemesis, Centurion, and Phantom. From them first two were having full shields and remaining was almost full. So far I have not tried melee for the other factions. I am sure about the thing that Batarian supposed to dominate in the game.

Re: Batarian Soldier called as death dealer in Mass Effect 3 multiplayer

Well I was looking to have batarian squadmate in the game. as it was the closest thing which I never had so far. I never liked to play the game as Soldier. However after reading all the details regarding couple of classes and found that what a batarian can do in the game. according to me to being a solider supposed to be the most entertaining way to play the game. I do agree that Melee is powerful enough in the game. it is stronger than that of krogan. It is bit difficult to use Ballistic blades in the game. there are decent class and human/turian soldier available on gold.

Hey I really loved Batarian Sentinel with /Blade Armor, Shockwave. I do agree with you that all the things are available on mele. By the time heavy is taking lots of times in the game. I am getting staggered into the middle of the game. I supposed to do light melee. However everything in the sight can be killed in the sight as they are equipped with striker and damage or you can capacity bonuses. I let you know that the striker same as that of falcon. But you can trigger the same so that you can increase the fire rate in the game. hence you have to put the capacity and damage mod in the game. I also supposed to use Geth SMG as a secondary weapon in the game. it should have more damage protection as compared to the damage done by armor.

Finally I managed to get him in the game. right now I am using different kind of build but I am sure about the thing that Batarian Soldier are supposed to really deadly in the game. he is able to stay alive as compared to the other characters available in the solider class. They are able to do and handle higher amount of the damage by using heavy melee and shotgun. I got him into the first spectre pack. the sprinting speed is almost same or bit greater than that of Drell. They are not able to roll but I don’t think so it would be big issue according to me.

After playing the game I have concluded that most of the damages which can be done on the attacker up to 75%. Well I am having Geth Hunter and it supposed to hit me so that I can test him in the game. right now I am using Phaeston as it is fast and giving great output. It does not seems to accurate for machine gun. It is true that Ballistic Blade are great but one cannot aim by using it. when you are trying to shoot while you are moving your body in the game. so you will need to figure out where exactly enemy are standing in the game. that is the only reason I don’t like to play third person shooters games. as they are not using transparent body which can help us to see. If this particular game was first person then I think it supposed to be far better than whatever it is currently. There would be great while playing Batty Soldier.

I used to play Adepts in rare situation. I supposed to play Biotics for Reapers only. For alternative I used to play with Black Widow or Valiant Infiltrator and a Shotgun Infiltrato. According me all of the classes are not useful for soldiers except gold. It supposed to be useful when there is Falcon. I am not saying that they cannot be played successfully without having gold as every class can use them. if every single class are supposed to outscores then it supposed to do something useful thing such as capping objectives, stripping shields, locking down or distracting enemies. It would be helpful to cause AOE explosions . this particular game is using lots of abilities particularly teamplay . you will not be able to get the great result if you are going to rely on weapons available in the game. it wont be useful for any of the team. Ballistic Blades cannot be used safely in the game. it supposed to be ok if you are selecting n Prime stunlock which would make the splat. The Blade Armor not making the tanky to survive the multiple Pyros. Batarian Soldier can be used for Bronze or Silver character only. You will get fun on those difficulties it is not suitable for gold.

Well I have figured out why Reapers are attacked by Batarians. They are taught how can one perform Falcon Punch by using Captain Falcon himself. The Reapers are supposed to see them into the action. They are processed to kill them and you can turn out the survivors into Cannibals. I loved this class in the silver but still I am hating soldier and supposed to be sentinel more. It is taking all the time to cast.

I am not able to get why people are getting an issue with ballistic blades. So far I did not got any issue until and unless I was out of the range in the game. you will need to run around and spam by using shotgun blasts and ballistic blade as well. It would work if you are in range. It supposed to do ridicules damage to the enemies. I suspect that special instakills are going to affected in the game. they are supposed special events which are not calculating the damage which you have done against of you. they are supposed to put the bled in out.