Thread: Avoid using overload or energy drain on armored target in Mass Effect 3

Avoid using overload or energy drain on armored target in Mass Effect 3

Hello friends, I would like to tell that there is no use having a shield. I really not understand this thing, when you are hitting an enemy with overload/energy drain then it is been affecting Reave or Warp sets off a tech burst and for time been it disables biotic explosions. I have observed this thing very much more and more when people were playing engineer. I am very much clear that I am not telling people how they should play but it is been incredibly frustrating when you are playing it as Adept that also in against Reapers. It is same thing which is going for Stasis but which is different story if target is having a shield, but that will be occasionally be drained and that time you will be not doing much of dent to the armor. I just people about it so that they get aware of problem, besides that there is nothing to tell. Did anyone have notice same thing? Thank you.

Re: Avoid using overload or energy drain on armored target in Mass Effect 3

When you are doing that then it is not cancel your powers, it is just masks it. If you are throwing two throw/two triggers then you will be trigger first a tech burst and after you will get a biotic explosion and also it will be delays your explosion and sometimes it does some of damages. I would suggest that you better trigger for two times. Once you have done that then you better use another throw or shockwave or whatever so that you can set off the biotic detonation. It is been working and very much sure that it is really worth, you should try it.

I would like to tell what is been very much annoying, is that when a support character is been trying to do his job just by shaving shields of a couple with help of tech burst and also a biotic detonates for whole group to oblivion and I think that karma is really not worth and it is worst. Whereas Teach powers are very much faster to setup and if you wanted to keep up then you play with energy and also biotics does not stun them as well as tech powers does it.

In reality it is very full of feeling to have people setting up on same target and one individual exploding with toss. Tech blast is been accompanied by bio explosions in quick succession. Powers stack so you actually should twofold toss and explode both powers. Thus you’re all enemies in area and clear they out quicker than you are able to set up 2 bio eruptions. Or even better provided that you can’t stand tech capacities so far play with an all biotic team. But you could probably set off tech capacities with biotics so it works well to have both. Actually contemplate a biotic outburst going off actually when a tech blast which shocked the majority of people and afterward bio outburst can set off blaze or cryo blasts. You get wild chains going when utilizing all capacities as a single unit. It unequivocally takes some hone and great timing on the majority of people's part.

Better believe it; I've been really jumbled by the definite details of this. Some of the time it explodes anyway. The majority of the time it makes a point not to. It is possible that method, this might be an absolutely severe tactical lapse by the tech-user if the biotic-user is the crew's essential DPSer. I've had adjusts on gold where we've moved toward getting wiped out since I would be unable to figure out how to explode managers hit by vigor empty and over-burden when my warp.

When I was playing with friends and they were ED mobs that were warped. I had to utilize toss different times to explode. They identify it amusing however, lol. It's something you're determined to confront a part, so get utilize to it. A tech blast emulated by a biotic explosion is not so unfavorable. I totally don't forethought if somebody tech blasts a standard horde, but if they do it to a Banshee, it expands the possibilities of her shutting in and instagibbing somebody.

In reality biotic explosion is not doing very much damage whereas its percentage is based not flat damage and also wrap is still having two seconds cooldown which is very much enough time to go on Gold. It is actually having no bearing on silver, but some of random gold matches which I have played earlier, it has happened in each one of them. Well problem is that an engineer which is having a low CD is often spamming overload or ED. That much CD is very much low and also time to hit is very much fast, due to which it often puts it just after subsequent throw hits. So against a mob, tech-burst is very much helpful but going against bosses biotic explosions are essential if you are not having a DPSers on the team.

I do agree with it and even also armor target is been prime, a biotic combo will be very much helpful in more damage than overload or ED does, also more from a warp/throw particularly evolved forth detonation usefulness to me and it seems to that infiltrators play blindly the cloack then after that it drain and then shot combo regardless of squad/enemy/situation, it seems to very much stupid that it is being adept with more than one salarian infiltrator, it is been occurring most of time, as you will not be able to put out a single biotic detonation. Off course chain-overloaded enemies does not get overload effect for combo and problem is due to adept which should be detonating heavy units such as banshees and primes, which are been main target for overload and due to which people do not think that what they are actually doing it. Even on geths gold white, there is a team spamming warp/throw combos with SE along with decoy which is better that 3 salarina infiltrators doing spamming cloack/ED/Widow it is due to biotic detonations are dealing so much collateral damage to each and every units, which are tightly packed geths they are getting drops faster then flys, then you put two people spamming warp, whether it is human/turian sent, or AA and also one of AA spamming 2m-radius-throw on cd, u won’t even need to grab stuff, hell u won’t even need cover most of the time

Tech blast does tolerable damage and might as well not be underestimated. Certainly it doesn't do practically the same amount as biotic eruption with both developments, but setting off a tech blast and a biotic blast with warp such that it throw is a cut above simply a solitary outburst with warp and throw on anything that takes something greater than a lone biotic combo to slaughter. Since you're combing attack troopers or the like, actually spam fling as a substitute they'll kick the bucket all in all as quick even on gold and its more reliable, you won’t endure practically the same amount of a setback from an evaded toss as you could from an avoided warp attempting to set up the combo. Additionally, I may be wrong on this one, but from my interaction, admitting that one capacity can just be utilized to set off one combo, doing so makes a point not to avert the same capacity from setting up an alternate one. You are able to get a tech blast and a biotic eruption with as meager as over-burden then warp and after that it throw. Hence, it’s finest to utilize the overload/energy empty after the biotic setup control.

I had a similar problem previous evening. We were assembling a bunch for a speedy white/gold/geth run and I was playing my capable and recommended that a different proficient could be fabulous for mass biotic blasts. A player who was an infiltrator switched to his capable, the weapon on the Adept was the same as on the infiltrator: an n7 valiant. I inquired depending on if he needed to switch his weapon but he declared "No, why could I do that?" I chose to spare it the time to slide following I don't get a kick out of any chance to make waves in PUGs.