Thread: SMG Ultralight Materials mod does not work in Mass Effect 3

SMG Ultralight Materials mod does not work in Mass Effect 3

Hello friends, I am glad that I am able to use SMG Ultralight Materials V mod as a second weapon which is weighting nearly to nothing, such that rank is giving 90% weight reduction and on humans it can be used so that we can reduce coodowns just having a second weapons. It is happening with the method of last perk in alliance training which has worked. But I have observed that cooldowns are not been available and it should be tested but it is turning out that mod is not effecting weight in any way. So what to do with it, not knowing what is wrong and which will be best method to work it out. Please help me out, thank you.

Re: SMG Ultralight Materials mod does not work in Mass Effect 3

I would like to tell that Humans are having perked which reduce weapon weight merely by 20% whereas it is giving you 20 weight capacities per weapon. I would like to tell that Suriken X weights 20 which is having this mod on a human then it cannot only be weightless but will be giving you more than 18 weight capacities, it is same thing which I am wishing for me to get it.

Whatever user is trying to say is very much true; I have also seen that Ultralight Materials are not working. I have come across this glitch when I was using Ultralight Tempest on Vanguard then that time weapon selection screen was telling me that cooldown bonus is more than 200%, but when I am checking individual powers then cooldowns were very much higher and it should be there.

Even it is been same problem when playing it on Xbox 360 multiplayer. Presently I have unlocked level 1 Ultralight Material and it is been placed on Hornet which is telling that I should be having 200% but anyhow I am looking at the individual powers in powers section then it telling me that all of powers are not enough and 200% cooldowns would place them with most being about 0.20 seconds higher. It is very much disappointing as I was in conclusion searching forward to make use of the Hornet full time, but I am not able to do so.

It is very much annoying I trust it simply a showcase bug but I remain skeptical about it. Interesting thing is I swear I had it working fittingly in my testing on one of my elements for 3 seconds, but I surmise it should have been my inspiration, as it not working now. By the way there is a bug with the weapon weight bar showcase depending on if you join Ultralight mod and evacuate it, without uniting a different mod the weight bar stays in it decreased spot.

You are not able to tell that it is broken by equipping a smg with this particular mod, after that go to Powers section and check out recharge time on a skill. If you do compare that number then you will be getting equipping the same smg but that also without the mod. You will be able to get recharge time numbers which will be seems to be identical at least on PC. Even when you are trying to make use of hornet with this mod on infiltrator then you will be able to get about 6% reductions that in bonus recharge speed from weapon weight and which is seems to be very much acceptable penalty to carry two weapons, it is really bad that mod is broken.

Seriously that it is most likely frustrating glitch for me at the moment out of all the glitches which I have seen and came across. I have came to result that getting a Hurricane in Commendation pack that trick was to run a Turian Sentinel through Hurricane and Saber that also as a defensive support class. If I having all of these weapons then it definitely help receiving weapon damage/stability upgrades in Training tree except seeing as the Ultralight Materials is not be working so I am stuck at an Overload speed of around 9 seconds. It is unnecessary to say; just being able to Overload each 9 seconds is not making you a very effective support person at all.

I think that it will be get fixed as it goes all the way through tremendous amounts of red tape such that bioware along with electronics art that also probably a month or two. Actually there is really uses SMGs anyways and it is most likely super low on their triage main concern list. Guess in each and every one their teams are working on fixing the imaginary crappy ending for Single player thing, not that I have played Single Player more than a few hours to even know.