Thread: What maximum weapons do you have if you are under N300 in Mass Effect 3?

What maximum weapons do you have if you are under N300 in Mass Effect 3?

Hello friends, I believe that there are plenty of users who have spend dollars just to get some extra point to earn credits beyond N7 rating and it is used to promote for community events. Presently I am at N210, not having a single weapon, what I am having is Avenger Assault Rifle which is at 9, even both of Human Adepts is having all appearance customizations unlocked and seven different weapon mods are maxed, such that I am having it AR stability, shotgun blade/barrel, SMG choke/mag/sink, sniper magnum. Whereas having Medigel and Special Ops capacities at 5. Wanted to know about others and also are you people thinking to go for fully upgrade. Just share it with me. Thank you.

Re: What maximum weapons do you have if you are under N300 in Mass Effect 3?

If you are starting with it then I would suggest that you better focus on unlocking silver items through veteran packs. There are life changing items such as Mattock/Avenger X/Vindicator X/Katana X/Phalanx X and weapon mods and it very much nice to start for gold. When you are done with basic weaponry then you better start spamming Specter packs. If you are having some of gold weapons that also at crappy ranks it is more than worst then having well modded, silver weapons and also very much consumable. I have maximum everything by that pattern and also I agree that I have spend some of cash so that I can get a jumpstart with specter packs, I have done it when I have completed it with silver inventory with credits.

I have max mostly all of basic weapons, even all of pistol and shotgun mods and even also rifle mods which are having both sorts. I believe that it should be working with Human Engineer, Salarian Engineer, and Human Adept, if I am able to do it then I would like to have a Valiant X as it is been pipe dream. I would like to maxed Carnifex, which is one of my favorite. I do agree with above user point also. Would like to tell that maxed all your present character to 20, such that once you have got to maximum then you have time to spam the specter or even better the premium. I would like to tell that better save your money above 600k so that you can spam spectre/premium. Due to which you will not be able to get frustrated when purchasing spectre and also you will be getting an avenger upgrade on it.

I really not find that there is any requirement to past 120 for rating for most of it. I am missing most upgrades past 5 for the weapons and it is very much extremely miserly about dropping genuine weapons but I have maximum every basic item for weapons which I can get till now and having outside salarian infiltrator and both krogans. Even love to check out inscisor x, or viper x, I really like the nature of having more than one shot and also there is no need to deal with super crappy reload times by which you stagger and not containing a miss hurt which is simply bad then also I would love to have adjustable scope on those things as both of them are rifleman’s sniper and reality is that you will ending with many more tech bursts, you can check out and work it.

I am having a number of human characters which I have max them at N7 at 180. Even also having couple of level 9 weapons which are been currently it. I am trying to play both of silver matches and at same time trying to unlock rest of characters so that I can find one which is actually matches with my present playstyle. If I am able to find that character then I would be going back to completing maxing out weapon specially Mattock.

I'm simply at 140 on the grounds that I once in a while push, but I will have a considerable measure of chance to play this weekend and will perhaps send 3-4 classes back to level 1. I have a few mods maxed, in addition to all presence for conceivably 4 classes, but no weapons. I've got a Justice fighter VIII. I have kind of acted unbecomingly of requiring maxed silver/bronze weapons, however, as I've got the GPS and claymore at IV, Carnifex at III, and whatnot. I blatantly do should unequivocally beat several gold’s and go recruit/vet pack over the edge for a day. There's something bothering about getting an Incisor and a gun scope mode in your spectre pack.

M-6 Carnifex blows anything you are able to geth from Enlisted person and Veteran packs out of the water. Begin by getting some spectre packs until you get a good gold weapon, THEN purchase enlist and veteran packs. Not to get the weapons out of those packs but to get the weapon adornments. When maxed, moved back to spectre packs. Anyhow that was my designing methodology, it worked for me. I am at N7 Rating of 440. Maxed all from enlisted person and veteran packs, have most, if not all, N7 Weapons on rank 1. All weapon mods are on rank 5. Consumables are 4/5/4/5. However unfortunately: carnifex is just rank 2, dowager is rank 3, dark widow rank 1-most exceptionally alternate gold weapons differ in rank from 6 to 9. Thus, even with a N7 Rating of over 400 or 500 you are absent some of the more interesting things.

I am at present at N7-180 and so on and I have been advanced to Engineer (Sal), Adept (Drell), Sentinel (Truian) and Vanguard (Asari) for once. In reference to weapons I have maxed it mostly for two of basic weapons, two of the Mantis, Avenger, or Shuriken, I am not remembering which one and do know that there is one at IX and mostly I am using Predator and it's simply at VII. If your target is to maximum those then you must have to purchase recruit packs. I am having many shotguns; however I have not used them. Whereas for classes I am having all old ones which are unlocked beside the Drell Vanguard, Turian and Krogan Soldiers, and Krogan Sentinel. Containing all option to unlock for Salarian Engineer, Drell Adept, I believe that Asari Vanguard or anything which is close to it and might be having some of humans also. I hardly use them and I am not sure with it. Which are thing I would like to have some more pistol mods at present I am having damage, scope, and ammo, and more Raptor rifles which will be really nice for me, even having exotic guns which can shoot explosives will be more fun, if it unpractical.

I encourage it like crazy from the beginning, as I have conduct test with builds. At present I am at 380, and also I am far from having all unusual weapons, and I believe that I contain no unusual weapon further than level 2. I am having all unusual characters although for which I think that I am lucky. On the other hand, I do not idea to encourage it any more as there is no requirement of it. I am containing the power resets, and also previously know how to build the characters. All I require now is farm and buy packs.