Thread: Characters are been wiped/losing their items in Mass Effect 3

Characters are been wiped/losing their items in Mass Effect 3

Hello friends, getting very strange problem with game, all the character which are there are been wiped and also there are losing their items. Do not know that what is problem and why it is happening. It is very much strange and very much tough to play game with them. So does anyone know anything about it? Is there any solution to fix, I have not found any solution in patch; please do help me out with it. Thank you.

Re: Characters are been wiped/losing their items in Mass Effect 3

I have heard that problem which you are getting it is been solved and it was having problem in Server, developer team have worked on server and solve it for all, so there is no issue with it and also no danger of character being wiped and losing weapons, items, etc. Just better check it out; it is nice if it is not happening again. I have gone through that problem once but it was not affecting my game at all.

The problem was on server side which is been fixed, it will be preventing characters from being wiped. It is actually not fully solved you might be getting problem with it, such that your character might get disconnect from current map and you will be getting a pop-up which will be telling “lost connection to the host”. Whenever you be getting it then you will be taken back to multiplayer menu and not be able to join other games, and also you might not be able to check leader boards and might be getting errors when purchasing from the store. When you are back to main menu and re-entering multiplayer then it will not fix the problem and might be getting message saying you are connected to server. If you are getting this problem then you have to restart Mass Effect 3 and restart Multiplayer, it is hardly to happen and it will be addressed in the next physical patch.

People who have lost their items due to problem then developer is been working on that and will be returning all items to all, so if you have lost then better wait for any news to get. One thing which they are doing proper is that returning lost items; plenty of time developer do not agree to return items which are been lost due to their fault . I do understand that restoring lost item might be having some more information and I am hoping that it might take more than 7 days for them to work it out. Only one option is left which is to wait and get it for yours.

One more thing I would like to know that all those things which I have lost will be able to get it back if the same problem occurs again for more times. I am asking because it has happen again with me and it was second time, also do not wanted to take risk by losing all items just restating character again and again and also playing it after relock. It will be nice that there will be no more problem if I continue to play after having a relock? So it will be nice that you can help me out with it.

Problem is been fixed for me and it is working properly, I really not like that restoring of lost items will be taking time, which is not at all good and I was hoping that they will restore it with fix of problem. It is been solved and I fearing that it will be safe to play multiplayer at this moment in time. Will not playing it for a week till time I am getting my lost items back, if they are not able to restore then they should give something else, such that BioWare points or credits, I really not care which method is been select by them, just wanted it back for me. I would like to suggest BioWare that there should be some information about it and also tell an estimate time for refund. Reason why I am saying is that I really not wanted to miss community challenge which is been coming. If they are not able to give information about it then should confirm that it is safe to play multiplayer having all unlockables which I am having at present once found lost gear.

It is not working and I am very much sure that people are keep on loosing items, whereas I have lost some of my credits, even also I was having one pack which was unlock for me and I am not able to get cards which I have drew. It is been told that it is been fixed and it is not as it is happen again after 4 hours. I would suggest that better check it properly.