Thread: Disappointing Krogan Battlemaster in Mass effect 3

Disappointing Krogan Battlemaster in Mass effect 3

so here is the deal , I unlocked the Krogan Battlemaster today and I see that the Krogan Sentinel which is probably good Melee tank with maxed Tech Armor and the Lift Grenade , the biggest thing is that he can carry the heavy weapons as there will be no cooldowns as well tech detonation. Although the Human Vanguard Is also better shield tank for the reason the cooldown of the Nova stun as well as lower Charge. , is there any one here has the good build for the Krogan Vanguard. Yeah I know I can win the match and be the top scorer with this new guy , it s just I like the efficiency of the other two guys . I just play the class silver match. As I know that not any of it will be viable in gold, use Infiltrators for the same . can nay one here help me on this I will be really appreciating this

thanks in advance

Re: Disappointing Krogan Battlemaster in Mass effect 3

Hey like to tell you that I am really not disappointed by Krogan Battlemaster , well I never tried the Gold yet. Although the forewent Carnage and specced it for survivability and melee and always kept the barriers up. The reapers is really wasting everything apart from banshees Against Cerberus. I actually slap like 4 phantoms in one wave. And in against the Geth I was able to tank 3 pyros and headbutt Primes into oblivion. It is really hard to take down An enraged Kroguard with Barrier up in the Silver until you very egger to do that . so I am not disappointed and really like it very much and the stunlocked I dint get that so that mean that beef with the other Krogans but like to mention that I even like that as well

That issue I have with the Battlemaster when played is that just his strength . its look like the carnage is out of place to me and has the cooldown . that I s really rare to me to make use of it. Its looks as if the broken in case you have the place the point on the charge and fitness and continually revive your shields. But that is a problem and that is rest of the vanguards , it as if he can set his own explosions. That really ruin as the two much better vanguards to select from the human and the asari

I saw the a Battlemaster got in to the into a moshpit by means of 4 Geth Hunters as well as 3 Geth Pyros on Gold, just finished them all , and that fact that the my shields not at all dropped" till the yesterday . The time that I have died is while he try to melee a Banshee to kill and get sync-killed in a afterward match. I was really disappointed . You find so in the practice of charge and melee the whole thing because the as you do it you get more the stronger , and you not remember that the bosses be able to pick you up plus take you out of the entire wave. I don't think shield not dropping against 3 Geth Pyros although the Krogan BM is perhaps the most hardest class in the complete game within a mob of very much any enemy kind. Well I have tanked alongside three pyros as well as a prime plus my shields didn't fall for any significant amount of time. This was on silver, despite that fact. however I guess on gold with a excellent cyclonic thingy would be doable.

With biotic charge-shield regen, I realize the Krogan Battlemaster pretty robust, even compared to the sentinel. i do not go full melee with mine though. All defensive stats in rage, biotic charge maxed, and carnage maxed. Last time i used to be using simply the Geth Shotgun with vary choke and injury bonus mods and had a decent game in silver. Wittle down forces from medium vary with the geth shotgun, charge in to mop them up/assist an ally or to regen shields. I found myself surprisingly capable of dashing into a mob of enemies to revive a lover, then charge immediately to revive shields. however typically they got the higher of me.

Even a brute does not has sense to me. the sole factor that will be able to decide a krogan up is an Atlas. Phantoms should not be able to one shot you either. Redundant worried system, anyone? i do not even suppose it ought to be an influence progression. It ought to simply be a racial trait. Krogans already dominate on bronze and silver anyway. creating them slightly a lot of dominant is not game breaking. And on Gold, creating them resistant to being picked up would possibly really create them viable. i am wondering what the acceptable level of Carnage is for Silver? It's reasonably a weak ability, however a good ranged "poke." i prefer the thought I've seen around regarding dropping last level of Battlemaster for Carnage three... would like to realize space for a lot of however simply cannot.

One factor to stay in mind is that Krogan have a really nice place in gold missions. they are strengths are not quite as obivious as, say, a Quarian Infiltrator or Salarian Engineer. The Battlemaster specially looks like it falls short as a result of its virtually suicidal to travel "rambo playstyle" in gold, however a bit like any biotic character, they work best with different adepts. Barriers detonation will elevate targets in an exceedingly five meter radius (when upgraded). And you have got charge after all. to not mention you'll be able to simply run interference in case a pesky Geth Hunter sneaks into the center of your team. do not ever underestimate how ridiculously powerful explosions are, though you are not able to pad your score.

I simply got my Battlemaster. I spec'd for survival, utterly ignored carnage. i have been having network problems lately thus i made a decision to simply solo a Silver match and see how way I may get i am sometimes not the solo kind . Decked him out with an admirer V with bayonet and high caliber barrel for stun + melee injury bonus. Got place up against Geth in Firebase big and managed to form it to Wave nine before wiping; simply left the barriers up, charged, used the disciple to stun and threatening pyros or hunters, and finished them off with a melee. Between Rage, Barrier, and Biotic Charge I simply kept charging into hordes of enemies, wiping them out, and regenerating my barriers. trying forward to enjoying him on Gold.