Thread: Why kits are getting relocked in Mass Effect 3 multiplayer?

Why kits are getting relocked in Mass Effect 3 multiplayer?

I am playing Mass Effect 3 from past couple of weeks. I found that some of the gamers are getting an issue with kits. The Kits they had managed to unlocked into the multiplayer mode are getting unlocked again. you can consider following points to avoid the same.
    1. You should not go to store when you are ready for the multiplayer matches. You should make yourself unready before you visit the Store.
    2. Also you should not any accept any invites while you are in store or purchasing something in the store.

Apart from above mentioned thing let me know if you are having any useful information to share.

Re: Why kits are getting relocked in Mass Effect 3 multiplayer?

Well after going through the issue you should consider the locking ability is required to spend the BioWare points for the kits of yours. there are many of the people are paid to get the kits and now they are frustrated due to above mentioned problem. I let you know that I have lostCarnifex, Geth Plasma Shotgun and several mods and characters from the game. if you are gettingN7 page then you should not take the starter pack rather you should simply close the game. I am suspecting that bug is occurring after taking the Starter pack so you should avoid the same. however I am not sure about it could be displaying of Start pack is indication of that your account has been reset. Well I have decided that I would not play multiplayer scenario until and unless the above mentioned is not fixed by the developer of the game.

I don’t agree with the thing which you have stated over here. the issue is not associated with the opening of starter pack. i did not used store button and simply clicked on the Continue button and it results into closing of the welcome message without having any launching of the starter kit. Even after doing that only I lost all the kits from the game. hence I have concluded that welcome screen and starter pack could be the root cause of the problem. you can say that the game progress of yours is getting wiped by this particular bug so that you are getting welcome screen as well as another starter pack/ the only thing which I am hoping now is that pack which I have purchased through credits should not be wasted when the entire thing is resolved by BIoware.

I purchased 1760 Bioware points and got number of items, weapons, characters. The game was simply crashed and I need to logged in again so that I can get the starter packs. Actually I saw over there that there were nothing available. There were no mods, items and weapons. I lost points which were worth for $20. I try to contact EA by using Live Chat and they told me that they are not ready to refund by any mean. So now I am having all the hoes from the Bioware only. I am hoping that they would fix the issue on immediately basis. So far I had great time with game in both single player as well as multiplayer mode.

Recently I have started to play multiplayer mode. I used my some BW points to unlock some of the stuffs and I got the similar kind of issue. I am glad to say that I did not lost anything in the game butt after looking this particular issue I don’t have any courage to play multiplayer mode of the game. the most shocking thing I came to know was that the above mentioned packs are still available at the store for selling by using BW points. Though there is no assurance that you are going to get all the things for the money which you are going to spent in the game. Personally I am big fond of Bioware games but due to this particular issue I am really disappointed with them. I hope the developer of the game look on the same as early as possible and come up with the possible fix. or at least they should let us know about some tips so that we can avoid the issue at least for a while.

I am not sure about the thing but it could be possible for the developer of the game to restore the items they you have managed to unlocked by using Bioware points. Also I don’t expect EA games would refund our money. However Bioware will be able to get which packs you have purchased. It seems to be fair practice if they are going to provide some packs before the wiping out of the character in the game. however I won’t appreciate if they are supposed to do as the same issue was happened with the demo version of the game as well. Its bad thing that is making people to empty their pockets for the service which is not having any guarantee. According to me the developer of the game should shut down the multiplayer mode of the game till this particular issue has been resolved by them. if they are not going to refund bw points then I highly recommend that one should not keep their self away from the future bw product by any mean.

I let you know that I am having great time with this particular game from the releasing of the demo version itself. After playing a lot I managed to get level 51 and purchased Spectre Boxes and some another boxes. Also unlocked weapons and toons. When I completed the round I got the game score chart and it was having Welcome to N7. Also the battle summary menu was overlapped by lobby menu of a normal character and got Welcome to the Spec Ops on the screen. When I checked the y starter pack it was same as when I loaded the multiplayer mode game first time and game crashed instantly. I reloaded the game and noticed that all the weapons were unlocked. So I am looking forward from the developer end for either any possible fix or refund only.

After going through the entire thing I have concluded that above mentioned issue cannot be fixed by the developer of the game. why I am saying because they need to go through the thounds of line of code to get the exact root cause of the problem and I don’t think so it would be easy thing to do though it is not impossible. They are not having any idea from where they should begin. If they managed to get the root cause then they have to change the code without making any changes into the rest of the functionality. After fixing the bug they will require to create a patch which would be used by all the players. We know that purchasing any video games does not ensures that you will get a perfect experience while playing. Either you patch the game or simply don’t play it. you don’t have any other option apart from that.

Manthan-BBubboy Guest

We are not having any expectation for perfect experience. Rather we are expecting that the developer of the game should respond on bug which is costing actual money of all the gamers. If they are not able to fix the bug issue then it wont be a great a news for the people who encountered with the problem. if they are not able to detect item cheaters and more exploits are in the future then people would try to take advantage from the same. so it would result into closing of multiplayer. According to me it would be interesting to see whether they are able to figure out correct account which exploited the entire system.