Thread: No players are playing Gettysburg: Armored Warfare

No players are playing Gettysburg: Armored Warfare

I was really excited about the game but after releasing of it I came to know that there was no one playing the game. so its bit disappointment for me. even in today afternoon I found that there was 0 players playing the game. I am hoping that all the servers are going to full within a week. Even I wanted to know why I am getting not connected message box at upper right side corner when I am trying to start the game. any comments will be appreciated.

Re: No players are playing Gettysburg: Armored Warfare

Same as you I really wanted to play it but it seems to be unplayable. It is hardly a game rather than it’s just a tech demo. Well I am wondering that all the gamers are going to play the game once they will release the patch. I am not denying that there will be bugs but there will be lots of fun as well. Also they should provide bit discount in the actual price of the game without that I don’t think so they will be able to attract the gamers. Even releasing date of patch has been not decided yet. They should take appropriate action in order to attract the people. The not connected messages means you are not connected with any server . could be possible that gaming server might be down due to some reason.

I could not figure out why they have released the game though it was apparently unfinished. That was the only reason why I have not purchased the game. even the developers has done bad marketing of the game. I know that they developer of the game has put lots of efforts to develop it. it is really shameful thing because there were so much efforts placed and work done not refunded as game was released unfinished and it would result into the bad publicity and I think it will be quite difficult to counteract. I am hoping that the developer of the game would complete the game some times. But make sure that all the gamers should forget about the bad reviews and comments and trust on the game and it is not a simple thing to do for them. I hope all the thing would be fixed by the develops very soon.

I was never fan of this particular game and I am expecting that it would need support. I will happy pay 10 bucks to get it. now I am waiting for the complete release of the game with associated discount provided by Steam. I think after that there will be huge increase in the number of gamers. Also they should focus on the online scenario of the game as well.