Thread: Unable to play Binary Domain game due to online lag

Unable to play Binary Domain game due to online lag

Hello friends, I have received this game some days ago and was not playing this game till now. Friends have told me about game but due to some were not able, from yesterday onwards I have started to play it and it is really not playable online, there is so much lag and due to which you are not able to move. It is having great campaign but for time been just been left with multiplayer, such that getting a 10 seconds delay on each and every gunfire I am doing it. Which is really not working very well, would like to know that it is same problem happening with someone else or not? This is really not good and problem is really needed to fixed, what you people have to say about it. Thank you.

Re: Unable to play Binary Domain game due to online lag

I am also playing same game but not getting problem with it and I would like to tell there is no such problem with game, you might be having slow internet due to which you are getting lag issue with it. You better check out your internet speed and check that you are getting which you should be getting it. Other than that there is no single problem with it.

I would like to tell that there are plenty of people who are playing this game and all of them are from Japan, if you check ping of this game then you will be not receiving nice one. I am presently playing this game from London. I am still having quite a few playable games although. When this game will be releasing in North America then there is hope to get it proper, as there will be more player who would be joining game and company need to make better in respect to that.

There is couple of things which I have noticed when I was looking at online multiplayer videos of this game. First thing was that Maps are very much big for 5 vs. 5; I think that it should be made for 8 vs. 8 at least. Well there are not lot of people used their other weapons in their lead-out, additional than shotgun. Plus shotgun seemed to original post from afar. Main thing is that character outfits look a bit bland I would suggest that they should have select preset color variations for them that match to their team colors. Moving in and out of cover felt troublesome; perhaps allow small fixes for small wall-hopping. I have also observed that reward (XP) you get for buy weapons, will XP also agree us to purchase future outfits for our characters, new weapons, etc. Beside that everything is seem to working very much fine and also proper.

Yes the lag is in fact frightful even provided that I believe its still grave can the different players darting regarding, the shotguns are so op and the assault rifles and sub automatic rifles take to numerous shots to kill, in addition you require at least 6 players to begin which is bothering and the match making doesn't exist players need to make their particular game, and the hold up among rounds so an extended time, if they alter all the aforementioned situations the game could be excellent

Equipment and personality is unique, but, in the battle of the bottom line is not only honest place Tamayoke. Also has a LMG, has a sniper rifle, and has a sub-machine gun, while eventually interfere with the line of fire at the player, while wandering around the battlefield enemies and keeping the medium-range shoot the bullet only suitably weird inside). There is a limit to the number of people that can be accompanied by, you can optionally choose to be accompanied by fellow that case, who together choose. Operation feeling Mossari operation feeling is too Mossari. There are many very good in TPS, such as Gears and Vanquish, feeling inferior to ensure operation. The overall reaction is poor, we have also inefficient behavior, lack the sense of speed is the game play. To combat often only in a narrow place, slowness of movement is quite stress can accumulate. At least the worst part of this work too much in the way of play. First, the extremely long cut scenes on the odor description. Since a unique view of the world, to some extent, even if you cannot be helped, Yappari long. Shown a conversation or just stupid and lazy narration, will be sleepy.

Extreme clumsiness is how to show thoroughly. Attaches to it and in the cut scene is to make was fired up profusely, mediocrity is itself essential part of combat. While keeping the character and made to appear attractive and colorful view of the world with, it has not been communicated throughout the game play any of them attractive. Shoot, the end. That's it. Making of the map is flat and one-way street, and fighting strategy of positioning is none. Fellow in the figurehead, because eventually it is up to the workings of a human hero, is not affected much even if it falls even though the reliability of the selling up.

I think as the domestic game is a game that could well have organized to finish as the TPS is also safe in top-class graphics. So was feeling a wide range of play from beginner to advanced specifications go smoothly also contains TPS and FPS player in the game of others. So was feeling a wide range of play from beginner to advanced specifications go smoothly also contains TPS and FPS player in the game of others.

I enjoyed being enjoying a movie is like a movie storyline as far as story and saying unprecedented story does not go. I think hooked work of such works Uncharted if you like. There is also a story element is included to do so vary depending on degree of trust with fellow. I think some people that you play and get used to it immediately because it's similar to Gears of War operability.