Thread: All about travel, estates and exploring in Binary Domain

All about travel, estates and exploring in Binary Domain

I will be able to travel to only 5 states in the game. we are having the entire world as a map and looking in PK as it was never covered into the game at all. as limiting to 5 travel points for the estate listings would work out the same. or could be I am missing something in the game? any useful information on this particular matter will ne appreciated.

Re: All about travel, estates and exploring in Binary Domain

Well this particular game seems to be really new for all. it seems to be implementing something new into the future . they are going to build on the basis of what we are trusting. Also I don’t think so you are conquering the world however you will be able to conquering the small area at the given moment of the time.

How will you come to know if there is a point associated. The world is a map and if you are at south poll and I am standing at north poll how will you come to me in order to fight with me. in fact you will require to face tons and tons of the fronts in order to get over there. also I was able to take the hard work and simply put the all the fronts and simply ride back to you. after that take out the stuff of yours and if it is getting happen then it would power off you. 5 points for spot something in the world which would make the trap would make the missing something here in the game. you will require to do lots of work to do in the turf war period. Travel system in the game seems to be better.

As far as I know there is no geographically based components are involved into the game. you will require to estates for the same and get back to the bank or the police station. Also I am not sure about the thing whether mafias will be able to create towers through members can travel to it. could be possible that you are going to have bouncing from one end to another end in the game until and unless the friend has invited the same.

Some kind of exploration concept which might be bit different but did not applicable as per the previous version of the game. your travel option is going bit limited as the game is proceeding further so that players are going to get the test of game from the real life location. However by doing the smart usage of the Travel Safe house you will be able to get the decent numbers of location in the game. as it supposed to be quite cheap to destroy as well as rebuild and you will be able to adjust your location if you wanted establish a criminal presence in the new area.

There would be evolving of certain travel options as the game would progress further. I was thinking that one will be able to use mafia building as KD towers in pk. If it is provided by the developer of the game then it supposed to be the great feature in the game and it will let you to fortify the mafia home land. I don’t know whether some of them are having same kind of the feeling. However I really hate the idea of uninvited quests when roaming around at the mafia home base. Also there should be borders for the mafia buildings so they it cannot be mixed with the fronts.