Thread: Does Gettysburg: Armored Warfare having single player mode?

Does Gettysburg: Armored Warfare having single player mode?

Well I wanted to discuss something really interesting thing about this particular game. if I am not wrong there would be an offline mode in the game where we can practice. I wanted to know how this particular mode would be suitable for the people who are looking to play single player game with respect to AI behavior and performance.

Re: Does Gettysburg: Armored Warfare having single player mode?

As far as I know the same AI has been used into both online as well as offline mode of the game. however AI is not using vehicles in the Deathmatch mode rather than into Army Skirmish. Also I am not sure but bots will be able to do the same thing as the players are supposed to do and they are going to have some kind of options. They will have the same kind of upgrades as well as drive all the kind of vehicles. According to me there is nothing much to expect in the game. the only thing about I am worried is booting up into the Offline Practice and I have found myself so that one will be able to driving the vehicle or upgrading the character. I viewed some of the videos and there are lots of soldiers are running around in the game.

Yes I do agree with you that AI not using vehicle in the offline practice mode of the game apart from Army Skirmish mode. While in the deathmatch vehicles are not controlled by the humans at all. if you have entered into the Deathmatch of the offline mode then you will see that rest of the soldiers are running and ignoring all the vehicle which are parked in the game. we are already having vehicle-AI as we can use the same with the Skirmish Mode. It would be same of bot matches and it will help you out the army builds and get the idea of maps and mechanics applied in the game.

If AI in the offline mode is not able to drive the vehicle then it would be unacceptable thing for me. it supposed to be the basic thing to have in the game. there should be something in the game which would allow to enable AI into the offline deathmatch. As it has been already mentioned in the previous post players should get the idea about the vehicles, controls of the game. Lets hope the developer of the game would provide the same as early as possible.

Well if I am not wrong there are lots of things which are supposed to be either fixed or improved in the game. the thing which we are discussing over here is one of them of it. personally I am not having much time to play the online mode of the game so it would be nice to me I can get the same look and feel of the multiplayer mode against of the AI. I am not sure about whether AI player would use standard military tactics. So far I have not got much information about the papoose of offline game and what type of people would like to play the single player mode of the game.

The idea which you stated that the Single player mode of the game is about the players should get the idea about how AI would take the vehicle and running the game. they should provide some additional option as well as features into the offline mode so that we can have more fun while playing the game. so that people who are don’t wanted to play offline mode can get lots of fun. However the round time should be bit short with respect to the default online scenario and it should be easy whenever you wanted to jump into the game. you bots should be able to enter into the vehicles. We would have the game in which we are having bots and vehicle should be into the same.

I have talked to the developer of the game on this particular matter and they have stated that they are going to work on the thing which you are looking for and update the same into the upcoming patch. They will update skirmish AI and also number of issues associated.