Thread: What do you want in the upcoming patch of Shoot Many Robots game

What do you want in the upcoming patch of Shoot Many Robots game

Hello friends, I do know that there are plenty of things which are been required to be added in patch of this game, so I just wanted to know that what are things which you people would like to have and what is the reason to have it, just do share with me. I have not played game till now, so not know much about it, would like to know from you people, so share it out. Thank you.

re: What do you want in the upcoming patch of Shoot Many Robots game

I was waiting for this thing that someone should start with things wanted to have in patch, first thing which I would like to tell is that matchmaking system is really terrible. I feel that there might be some method to view lobbies or should be having some difficulty which you would like to prefer. I would also like to have way so that we can keep a limit the level difference of players joining, such that there might be some particular number of players allowed to join that level, such that when there are plenty of players who join level then it is not at all worth and it becomes messy and due to which not able to select what next level. Even there should be a way to select which level to play next and also to have kicking option in low level or removing those players from game. It is very much frustrating that it is not having none of these features and if it is been added then it will be good online RPG based game in present year.

It is not at all a big deal, one thing which I would like to have that when you die then we should be able to watch someone else play, such how it was been possible in Call of Duty, if that is not possible then there is should be able to respawn at a checkpoint instantly that also with lives and also that should not have any shared lives with it. Even if you die then after certain period of time you should become a ghost or get option to select it, so that you will not be able to shoot or kill any robots then also you will be able to cruise around certain parts of the map to watch other players. It will be very much boring when you are been seated over there just watching dead character if no one comes to save you.

Whatever above users has told I also agree with them but I would like to add a little more things, would like to have a spectator mode such that it should be available when you join a previously running game. When you are getting a blank screen with presently the health bars then it appears to be very much boring. I do think that we cannot spawn straight for the reason that it would break the mobs spawner settled for smaller amount players as a result I would not ask that, I expect that this has not been overlooked in game by developer, particularly with the matchmaking suggestions. It appears to be a biggest beef with game. Not able to start own public game or decide games which I would like to join. Presently I am at level 7 joining insane game over and over since it is been only one which I can get into it.

Even I do agree with matchmaking suggestions, which is needed to be looked at and try to have farm insane and after that getting matched up with level 7s and that is, and also I would like to have option that we are able to select levels which we would like to have it for us. I would like to tell that I am spending plenty of hours so that I am able to get into game and when I am trying to get into same game having 2 afk players, then it is not allowing me to host a public game just due to it is readily available. So when you are trying to have and did not get just it is been there.

I also agree with all suggestion which are been made till now and I would also like to have matchmaking option which is been important one. If they are adding a filter then it will be making a very much difference and also this game will be really great and it will be fleshing out more when it is been done. One more thing which I am hoping for is that DLC is been there and it should be having a decent amount of new guns and levels. This is thing which I am looking for and when it is been added then it will be really nice and also it will be very much amazing to play. There should be a list that which should be there and it should be send to developer, so that they have a look on it and it is been possible to have it in game or not.