Thread: Astronaut’s helmet in Shoot Many Robots

Astronaut’s helmet in Shoot Many Robots

I played Shoot Many Robots once and I have completed it on Normal. The best part of the game was the costumes for collections. I have collected almost all the costumes and accessories but I cannot find one missing item. I compared with list of items of my friend and I found that I have an Astronaut’s helmet missing. Can anyone tell me what are the attributes of character that is upgraded by this helmet and where can it be found?

Re: Astronaut’s helmet in Shoot Many Robots

You can find this helmet in large number in Adventure 3, that is Metal Slug trail when played on Normal mode. If you complete the Astronaut collection, then you will get the achievement ‘Greetings, Earth Citizens’. You can complete the whole collection by playing Adventure 3 and Adventure 4, which is Pilgrimage of Pain. You can also collect enough nuts to buy it from in game store. It is not a hidden or rare item, so it will be found in the shop.

Re: Astronaut’s helmet in Shoot Many Robots

Astronaut’s helmet is good for use in initial levels. It provides increase in damage of all kinds by 32%. Explosive damage is upgraded by 39% after wearing this helmet. It also reduces the effect of gravity on character and increases hangtime by 30%. It provides Slam Power with increased value of 2 and increases health by 30%.