Thread: Guns in Shoot Many Robots that are under rated

Guns in Shoot Many Robots that are under rated

I am playing Shoot Many Robots on Xbox 360 and I have reached level 49 of this game. Even at this level I am using a level 21 gun. I am using battleship cannon at present which is serving me well even at such high levels. I feel that this one gun is under rated because many times when I play in any group, there is at least one person who asks me to change to higher level of gun. I think that many people under rate this gun, has anyone else experienced under rating of their favorite weapon?

Re: Guns in Shoot Many Robots that are under rated

I like to use Pistols in almost every action game. Be it any game and not just shoot many robots but I think that I have a soft spot for Pistols. I have been using pistols that I got at level 15 and now I am on 41 level of the game. I think that the pistol is one under rated gun. I have upgraded it fully and I use it such that I am able to overpower enemies at this high level. I have upgraded it to create a explosion when it hits a target. This explosion just doesn’t restrict itself to the targeted enemy, but creates a small radius in which every enemy gets a hit.

I like the AK47U gun in this game. This gun in the beginning looks like a very normal gun. It doesn’t have much fire power. I think that it is the reason why it is under rated. But I used it due to its rapid fire rate. I have now upgraded this gun to provide a good amount of damage to the enemy. After upgrading this gun, I can now easily link the attacks to increase the bonus points. This gun provides a good result when combined with good bullet damage buff gear. More than its use, I like its sound, it sounds so real, I just love it. As compared to other players of my level who join me in multiplayer, this gun provides same amount of power.

Quote Originally Posted by Irene-I View Post
    I like to use Pistols in almost every action game. Be it any game and not just shoot many robots but I think that I have a soft spot for Pistols. I have been using pistols that I got at level 15 and now I am on 41 level of the game. I think that the pistol is one under rated gun. I have upgraded it fully and I use it such that I am able to overpower enemies at this high level. I have upgraded it to create a explosion when it hits a target. This explosion just doesn’t restrict itself to the targeted enemy, but creates a small radius in which every enemy gets a hit.
    I agree that pistol that is put in this game by the developers is ne good weapon after it is upgraded. The explosion that you are talking about is good for damaging the enemies that are moving around in group. It is useful when your team mate is surrounded by robots and one hit your pistol and enemies scatter around. It is also god when you have to run across enemies and just blind fire your weapon.

I think that the Needle is one of the best weapons available in this game and it is also one of the most under rated gun. I found that this gun works best when it is combined with heavy machine gun or Mini Gun. I use heavy machine gun as my secondary weapon and combination of this gun with Needle works best for me even on higher levels of Insane mode. It provides one hit kill and thus it is good to kill enemies as they enter the map. Clear big ones with sniper and then fight remaining ones with Heavy machine gun. Sniping in this game is very hard, I think that this is why many don’t use Sniper and so Needle is one under rated gun. But if sniping if mastered, then you will be a one hell of a fighter.

Quote Originally Posted by Badmannah View Post
    I like the AK47U gun in this game. This gun in the beginning looks like a very normal gun. It doesn’t have much fire power. I think that it is the reason why it is under rated. But I used it due to its rapid fire rate. I have now upgraded this gun to provide a good amount of damage to the enemy. After upgrading this gun, I can now easily link the attacks to increase the bonus points. This gun provides a good result when combined with good bullet damage buff gear. More than its use, I like its sound, it sounds so real, I just love it. As compared to other players of my level who join me in multiplayer, this gun provides same amount of power.
    As you have mentioned that AK47U is best weapon when upgraded, I too felt the same way. I completed whole game using that gun. I was totally impressed. But then I started Insane mode and again tried playing with upgraded AK47U. I went past few levels, but to be frank it a fully upgraded AK47U is useless in further levels of Insane mode.

I found a Queztacoatlus SMG in the beginning levels of this game and I think that it was the best gun I ever found in this game. I used this gun till the last level of the game and it never failed me. If you want to play this game strategically, that is by thinking which enemy to hit first and which enemy to hit last, then this gun is not for you. I am much of a button masher gamer and I don’t care which enemy s to be hit first. I just go on mashing X button on my Xbox 360 and the gun does its work. When upgraded, it becomes a great brawling weapon. I haven’t seen many players using it and so I think that it is one of the most under rated weapon.

Sniping is one f the difficult task is this game. But I think that I love sniping using The Frost Heave Sniper. It freezes the robot that it hit. When in team, I use this gun to attack the big robots. They get frozen in their way while rest of the team enjoys attacking them. This is one great gun useful when in team. It also does a good freezing to the boss robots. So this is my favorite weapon.

I think that the Ninja Decima Sniper is one of the under rated weapon. But I love it when I have to attack the fast moving targets. It has a slow fire rate, but it can be compensated due to its increased jumping rate. It increases jump by 30%, when combined with proper costume like princess wing, you can glide at heights unimaginable. It is also a good melee weapon as it provides a good chance of critical damage. Its melee attack is good for knocking down large hordes of enemies. So along with swift attacks, it also provides heavy blows.

For me Li’l Mac is the best weapon this game has. I think it is one of the most accurate weapons in this game. You won’t see many players using it. Only low level players are seen using it. If you upgrade this gun fully, then it would be hard for you to miss the target in any case. Also it provides a high firing rate. On hitting the target it creates a explosion which hurts the enemies around the target. It is good for spraying bullets around when lot of enemies are around us.

I think that Grampy Ninja's Blunderbuss is one gun that no one wants to use. It must be its fire rate that is very low that makes it feel ignored. But when this gun is combined with proper costume in this game, it will be more powerful than imagined. This gun provides a sure shot critical hit when used on a target. Also the amount of energy drained out of an enemy after a critical hit is large. I haven’t seen much people using his gun in the game. I think that when used in combination of a proper secondary weapon which provides a good fire rate; this weapon can be most powerful weapon in the game. The player using this gun needs to be alert and avoid the enemy’s attacks at large scale. This gun provides a 30% increase in the jump height of the character, so I think that it also provides enough opportunity to evade enemy’s attacks.