Thread: Adventure 14 of Shoot Many Robots has its loot distribution hand placed

Adventure 14 of Shoot Many Robots has its loot distribution hand placed

I have played Shoot many robots twice. On my second play, I played it on insane mode and noticed that the loot items that I found were in different places and of different types. As compared to the loot items in initial stages, the frequency of finding items also reduces and items that are found are difficult to use against the enemy at that level. Also less drop pools are available in Adventure 14. Did anyone else notice this? Can someone explain why this is done?

Re: Adventure 14 of Shoot Many Robots has its loot distribution hand placed

Yes, I too noticed the extreme difficulty that is set by the developers in the Adventure 14 on Insane mode. The health and the damage value of the enemy are increased to a great extent and to make it more difficult all the weapons and the items that we get are almost useless in this level. I expected that I would be getting some level 50 weapons to fight the robots in this level, but all that I was getting was some weaker and lower level weapons. I died in this level so many times before I figured out that strong weapons must be preserved in the initial stages to use it in difficult levels like this one. Also, this level doesn’t have factory part which always has best weapons in large number.

I was playing Adventure 14 along with another of my friend. I thought that he must be having enough weapons to use in adventure 14 to get me past it. But even the amount of weapons he had didn’t help us. I am still stuck in Adventure 14 of Insane mode. I agree that we should use less of the strong weapons in initial stages to save them for later stages. I tried Cliff Survival II again to get weapons. Previously when I played the Cliff Survival II, I had got many high quality weapons which I used rather than saving. But I suppose the game is programmed so that no matter what you do, once you reach Adventure 14, you won’t get any weapons to finish this level.

I know that the difficultly is made too high in Adventure 14 of insane mode, but I was lucky to join a group of players who had some good weapons stored from previous levels. You don’t get much useful items in initial stages of this level but after you complete the first 2 stages, you get a good loot drop. We found it and it had good level of weapons. This made it bit easier for us and we played through adventure 14 on insane mode.

I suggest that you play in a group of 4 to get past the difficulties in Adventure 14. The amount of enemies and their strength gets properly distributed among the 4 people. When only one person enters, all the enemies concentrate on him increasing the difficulty.

The worst thing that is happening on Adventure 14 in Insane mode is that many times the players in Co-op get scared or annoyed of the difficulty and get disconnected in middle of the stage. So once I am habituated to face the enemies in group, it becomes to fight them alone. To fight such a nuisance I start the game in co-op mode from previous level in a group. This helps me to recognize their gameplay and their tactics. It also reveals if the player is keen on playing adventure 14 or will leave it midway. But many times, players that have shown a good fight in adventure 13 quit in adventure 14 again creating problem. I have played adventure 13 so many times that I now know position of each enemy thoroughly.

I know the problem of being left alone in Adventure 14 by fellow gamers. It is mostly seen when I try quick connecting. It just randomly selects 4 people online and throws them in adventure 14, many times much of them are not ready for such difficulty and quit or many have completed this level and don’t want to face it again.

Quick connection is kind of lucky draw. Such times are very less when you get a team mate is brave enough to fight in Adventure 14 or the team mate has many weapons that are needed in Adventure 14. Much of the times, people who don’t have any weapon and join thinking that others will have resources needed for this level. Many times, players that have joined the game are those who are playing this level for first time on insane mode and have no idea what danger lies ahead. I have also found such team mates who play their own game and fail to co-ordinate with rest of the team leading to bad team play.

Another reason of having all four player joined in the game is that, game is programmed to give everyone equal amount of resources. So if four people are joined in the game. The game drops more items as compared to the amount of items it drops with one or two players. Thus, chances of getting bigger weapons are more with four people joined in a single game.

I was playing Shoot Many Robots yesterday and was farming weapons for 3 hours continuously for Edwin. One of my friends asked me to join in him game as he wanted 5 Cerebus for some weapon he was farming. We played for around 4 hours, different adventures, but we barely got 2 Cerebus. Now again I joined a group using quick connection ad we were playing adventure 14, on the first run itself we found more than 6 cerebus. I think that the game is designed so that on increased difficulty levels, it will not drop items that are needed.

I have played so many games that I can tell you that the developers purposely make at least one level such that it is extremely difficult and almost difficult to complete. Maybe n this game this is the level that is designed so. Also this difficulty is experienced only in insane mode and not in any other mode of the game. So maybe, the developers must have placed the lot items in this level by their own hands to add the difficulty. I don’t know why many are asking this same question, but I didn’t felt that the items were hand placed. Yes, the level was designed for extreme difficulty but the items being generated were random. The developers must have restricted the players from getting objects of higher level. The only way I found to successfully complete adventure 14 on insane mode is by playing in co-op mode. I still haven’t figured any way to complete adventure 14 in single player mode.