Thread: Is uPlay used in Shoot many robots game?

Is uPlay used in Shoot many robots game?

Hello friends, just thinking that game will be using uPlay or not? It will be really nice that it is will be not there in game. So if internet connection is been lost then I will be not able to play it, it happen when you are playing Ubisoft games, all those are require to have uPlay to run. So does this game will be having it or not? Please do tell me, thank you.

Re: Is uPlay used in Shoot many robots game?

I have purchased Splinter cell conviction and it is been having Uplay in it, one very bad thing which has happened with me, that Uplay have updated and it has remove all my save/unlocks data from game. I have done complaint about to Ubisoft and asked for solution for it and they were saying that there is no solution for this, which is really funny and I feel that they do not care about user thoughts for playing game. If you are getting it then you will be losing all you progression/saves with Uplay games, so hope that it does not have it.

I do not think that it might be having uPlay. I have not seen in such game and also one more thing has not heard about this game till now. I have heard name of developer such that they PC port of Mass Effect 1. I do not think that they are responsible for that.

I have seen gameplay of Shoot Many Robots and it does not look good in starting. If you are thinking to purchase it then it is really not worth. Even PC port of Mass Effect 1 was been really good. They should have their own method so that no one would enjoy it as a console port in spite of coming out months after the 360 version. There was bad thing about it was that it was having BioWare with it, such that it was not having demiurge in it.