Thread: Confrontation Game will support turn-based mode or not?

Confrontation Game will support turn-based mode or not?

Hello friends, I was having one question about this game, as there are plenty of other game which are been coming with turn-based mode, so I was wondering that this one will be having it or not. I think that it should be there and it will be really nice and also great to have it. When play other ones then it brings so much difference to game, so this game should be having it. What you people have to say about it and does anyone knows anything then please do share it with all of us. Thank you.

Re: Confrontation Game will support turn-based mode or not?

I do not think that it will be a turn-based and also it might be not going according to rules of board game, so this will be not there which I am very cure, but one thing which I believe that it will be faithful to universe. If you wanted to know reason that why it will be not there then this game more over as tactical RTS which is been using active pause with very less RPG elements. I think that you were not aware of this thing, so it is not at all possible to have it for this game.

No it will be not having it and reason for that is been clearly explained by above, I know that it is really sad for turn-based games fans, there are been hardly any games which are having turn-based mode it. There was also a one, such that Fantasy Skirmish turn-based game which was been came after a long time and there were people for it. There should be more turn-based ones which will be better and also they should be released at some particular time so that fans do not have to wait for new.

I would like to tell that when watching the making of this one then all of fans were really excited for this. But during the time of making it was stated that it will be having it and now it is not having Turn Based such that it is not a Turn Based strategy game, which is really bad and disappointed all fans. I really do not understand what reason behind that is, they should be some explanation about changes which developer has done it. I think that they have done those changes so that they wanted to have larger audience and do which they have removed it. I would also like to know that it will be only RTS in the Confrontation world and also what will be different in this game as compare to other games, please do tell me about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Oye! View Post
    I would like to ask that when was watching making of this one then all of fans were really excited for this. But when we are checking making of it then it was saying that it will be having it and now it is not having Turn Based such that it is not a Turn Based strategy game, which is really bad and disappointed all fans. I really do not understand what reason behind that is, they should be some explanation about changes which developer has done it. I think that they have done those changes so that they wanted to have larger audience and do which they have removed it. I would also like to know that it will be only RTS in the Confrontation world and also what will be different in this game as compare to other games, please do tell me about it.
    If you are thinking that it will be totally RTS game then it will not like that. Developer have removed turn-based gameplay and they wanted to have a better fluff, graphics and general feeling of Aarklash's background, so which they have worked on that more. Overall this game will be a tactical strategy game, which will be having a active pause, such that when you will be selecting your units and placing them in combat then you will not winning it anyhow and even you must have eye on enemies unique capabilities and skills, then you pause your game and assign stacking actions to your units and need to careful look on environment, avoid ambushes, discover path and avoid dangerous places, this were things which you need to keep in mind.

If we are doing this then I wanted to know that during pause time will other players have to wait or will be doing some things else, what will happen at that particular time. If other player have to wait then cannot imagine how many players need to wait online during multiplayer. It will be not working and also it will started losing players, so what will happen at that particular time, just wanted to know.

I do not think that there will be difference in that and I do believe that Campaign mode will be totally different then multiplayer one, one more thing which I believe that when you will be playing Campaign mode then it will be totally in real time, I am not sure that I am correct or not.

What above user is trying to say is very much true, such that multiplayer will be very much different from Campaign mode and also that it will be real time. I would like to tell that you need to have persistency on your account and also on ranking, also matchmaking for one vs. one matches and there will be unlock able units which you might be getting after winning match. I have heard that every player will be command a warband of 4 units, such that Griffin, Scorpion, Orc or Wolfen units and it will be played in top three round which are been won by you. Selecting your units will be a part of strategy. Based on "Draft" mode, selection of warband will be done and also be able to swap unit for another between any rounds. Developer is concentrating more on Solo Campaign mode, then other modes.