Thread: Using thumbsticks to aim in Shoot Many Robots

Using thumbsticks to aim in Shoot Many Robots

I came to know that left stick has been used for aim and walk. I have played the demo version of the game. it was little bit different than that of the one which I have used to aim. I think using of left rigger to crouch as well as stop works nicly. I am wondering that you are looking to use right thumbstick and making the twin stick shooter.

Re: Using thumbsticks to aim in Shoot Many Robots

The developer of the game has stated that they had tested twin stick control at the time of the development. But it did not worked for me. you will need to do moving and shooting and it is quite usual as compared the any other game available in the market. most of the games are making use of twin stick control but the developer of those games are understanding what gamers are saying.

You should simply begin to make use of yours thumb on right stick. You will not be able to make use of the same to press any other buttons. It won’t be that much easy at all. according to me control scheme seems to be good enough but you need to practice bit to get used to of it.

After going through the thing which you have stated over here they have done the same to avoid the excessive kitting. You will not be trapped at any side of the screen. You will be able to run away in the backward direction while shooting. There will not be much fun and even it did not seems to be much stylish. It is also taking away the hang time and it can be utilized to get the same kind of the effect in the game. also sliding when shooting loot seems to be really great in the game.

I am not able to understand the thing control is why we need to press X button and silde RT at the time of shooting. In fact one cane slide XB and simply shoot RT as same as that of every shooter. LT supposed to be aim and does not seems to be fit with the RT on your trigger. Could be implement in the next expansion of this particular game where we could change the control menu where you will be able to switch stick and button.

On xbox 360 when I shoot the bullet goes all over the place with every single gun I use. I don't know if its the controller or the game. PLEASE HELP

Quote Originally Posted by Kuhney View Post
    On xbox 360 when I shoot the bullet goes all over the place with every single gun I use. I don't know if its the controller or the game. PLEASE HELP
    Can you try to push B button which is next to a red bullet and you will punch it back to the robot that shot it. This red bullets are also very common in upcoming levels.