Thread: Does free to play store provided in Shoot Many Robots?

Does free to play store provided in Shoot Many Robots?

I am looking to purchase the game through Steam. I wanted to talk about the thing is that you are going to charge the players couple of times by simply offering the in game store where you will be able to purchase in game money by making use of real currency. Will we get the same thing with the PC version of the game? any comments will be appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Does free to play store provided in Shoot Many Robots?

According to me you will not require to purchase the in game money by any mean. You will need to understand when you are supposed to begin to play. with Hard and Insane difficulties having the skilled teammates you will be able to get around 50 to 150K nuts after completing every single level.

Ok I got the idea what you have stated over here. I am having another question to ask. Whether we are going to get exclusive items by using real money. Let me know about the same as early as possible.

As far as I know you will not require to purchase the items rather you have to pick up the same from the game. the content you can purchase through the currency available in the game that is by using nuts. You can use the same to purchase gear and weapons. I got some nuts when I started to play. there is no need to purchase the same at the later stage which would make the 100k per level. The most expensive stuff I have noticed available for 500k. at the higher level items would be available for higher cost. The Edwin, Bertha, Needle, Quetzacoatlus SMG would cost you for several millions.

Well I am not happy with the thing which you have stated over here. I would like to pay the game in order to get the more content by having DLC. I don’t wanted to slowed down the game play by purchasing the stuff through the real money. However one can do the same quite easily.

When you reach the later stage of the game and you are looking to get any kind of equipment such as gun then you will find yourself bit tempted by purchasing gear or weapons. I have purchased the one and grinded for the same. this particular game will not allow you to see the higher level weapon which you have not found at all. if you are not happy with this particular scenario then you should not purchase the game at all.

In case this particular game is going to paid through the real money then it supposed to deserved more. I would not enjoy if the gaming experience has been destroyed by the F2P model. Rather than I would like to play DLC model. However there will be lots of fun while playing the same. Personally I am not against of the F2P model but I would be disappointed if they would make the game actually pay. This particular game should not be designed that it should not be into the store in mind when we are considering grind. I would support developers if it’s a co op game in fact a great one.

As you have reached to level and you are being hit with difficulty spikes into the Insane mode you will need to buy a weapon such as Edwin with MSP. If you are a sensible player and having limited amount of fund then you will need to stop yourself really quickly. If you are purchasing the gun to early in the game if you move forward in the game you can purchase something such as Demon Bag and it would simply break the game. Not in with respect to the gameplay being easy but also it would defeat the purpose of the game playing. Playing to the insane mode which is something about the get the workable strategies by using trail as well as error method. If you are graded appropriately in the game you will be able to get natural progression curve of the game. According to me this particular game is having decent amount of balance. You will be able to unlocked very single items t by playing the game in the natural manner.

I am not sure about the thing that is they are going to put some fees on the DLC packs but other developer of the gamers such as Microsoft and Ubisoft are managed to get big amunt of money through DLC. If it going to enrich your gaming experience and fitting into the budget as well then I recommend that you should go the same as well. There will be great experience while playing the game with friend of yours. If I am not wrong there could be some stuff which cannot be farmed at all.