Thread: Loot unlocking not working in Shoot Many Robots

Loot unlocking not working in Shoot Many Robots

according to me Shoot Many Robots seems to be a great game. now I am bit concerned about the loot pickups which are not unlocking for the end level of the game. as far as I understood the thing once you have selected one item you have managed to get a checkpoint. That particular item should be locked in and you will be able to get the same when you have completed that particular level. But I found that I was not able to receive the item though I have completed the level. Let me know if you have noticed the same issue over here.

Re: Loot unlocking not working in Shoot Many Robots

I am suffering from the same issue as well. I was not able to get the items after completing the level where I need to picked up the item and I need to reach the next checkpoint without dying by any mean. This particular issue occurred in several occasion when I was playing the game into online private games. I am not able to get whether it is happening just because of bug issue or I am missing something.

In the situation of mine I used to host to game on my system. I played the online scenario number of times and so far I did not loose any loots in the game. irrespective of what amount of time I am respawn or using soft checkpoints from the Factory levels where flags are not attached. My personal loot was remained locked until and unless I survived my character to the last checkpoint. However if player not hosting the game then loot supposed to disappear. It was happening just after we had respawn at the checkpoint before completing the level. So I concluded that there was an issue with non host players.

Well according to me it seems to be hindrance to the team play as people are going to get less incentive for the farm since no host players are having chances that they are going to disappear. It is bit different for the earlier adventures where you will see that death-free runs supposed to be quite easy. However in the final adventure you will need to spend lots of time for farming. Even if you are having best-equipped and best-prepared team. Even you are going to get random masses of missiles so that you will get complete get full death of the warnings.

I have choose two weapon crates and headpiece and managed to get the checkpoint and completed the level without restarting the same. when I returned I got only new weapon but did not got headpiece category.

Right now I am playing the game on Xbox Live. For first couple of level there was lots of fun while playing the game. I managed to get level 50 with having all the achievements but there was huge drop into the frequency of weapon. I have noticed that there were lots of items which was dropped at the factory level. Hence I replayed the factory level couple of times and I managed to get couple of drops. If I am not wrong I need to discover around 50 equipments. I also got the primary weapon drop and picked it up and simply managed to get checkpoint. I need to restart checkpoints before I go and complete the level.

I am expecting that you will enjoy the game after crossing the level 50. So I am not having any issue to farming the items.

The entire thing is dependent that developer of the game are looking to fund the DLC. Th Microsoft has bee prompted the title really poorly and it seems to be quite difficult to any games which can sell wee in order to convince the publisher in order to fund the DLC. However if I am not wrong Microsoft is allowing one free update or any title. Could be possible that there should be hotfix for the same .

The above mentioned thing might be happening when your internet connection is buys and that is the only reason from the clients to the server and loot was picked up and it could be dropped. I managed to get a patch for the same but I am not sure about xbox 360 and PS3.