Thread: Things to be changed to improve the gameplay of Shoot Many Robots

Things to be changed to improve the gameplay of Shoot Many Robots

I think Shoot Many Robots supposed to be enough enjoyable for me. Well after playing the game for couple of hours I have concluded below mentioned thing which should be implemented in the game. Banter should be having some kind of straight up cussing when they are going to kill the stuff . according to me there should be “catch phrase” implemented in the game. if you are having any idea to implement something then let me know as early as possible.

Re: Things to be changed to improve the gameplay of Shoot Many Robots

I noticed that Stats page can be accessed without having internet. Also there is need of having some additional stats in the game. also there is no female character available in the game so the develop of the should provide some female character as well.

Mmbangali Guest

Well apart from the above mentioned thing I wanted to have below mentioned thing in the game.
    • Capability to sell as well as resell old equipment
    • There is need of having more interaction RV.

I hope the developer of the game will consider the thing which I have stated over here.

According to me it did not make any sense to have level up same as that of rpgs level up and also having the stats same as that of RPG. But still I will play the game but I am not able to get the idea of leveling up if it is used for the purpose of unlocking guns and cloths as well. Also there is need of having some more character in the game. there is no mean to have 4 player co op rpg shooter as we will be able to play only one character. As it is 4 player co op rpg shooter so the developer of the game should provide 4 playable characters. I hope the developer of the game would consider my point and make the necessary changes in the game.

After going through this particular game I concluded that there should be skill tree implemented in the game. one tree which would give you some kind of way to get the equipment so that it can complement the character of yours. as this particular game is shooter in genre so there should be accuracy, damage output, health and damage resistance and medic branches off the skills tree. There should be simple branches which would allow you to make your character better for specific things.

One should be able to get attack as well as defense when your character is level up in the game. so it supposed to be difficult to level up in the game. it did not pointless to have a stats screen as it will allow you to know how your character is growing in the game after looking on the stats.

Its up to the developer of the game whether they are looking to provide the things which we had discussed over here. but I do agree that there is need of some tweaks in the game. there are lots of stuffs to improved. The only thing which I wanted to tell you that you should not rush rather you should take enough amount of time to play the game. at the initial stage you will get bored but you will get fun while playing online, 4 co-op harder and single player scenario.