Thread: End game DLC needed for Shoot Many Robots

End game DLC needed for Shoot Many Robots

according to me this particular game is having great mechanics and artwork. I will continue with playing it for next one year if the developer of the games are going to provide great endgame. I would like to have different kind of mode and it should be difficult than that of insane where there should not be any beers and limited revival. I am not concerned how they are going to do the same but they should make something which will allow us to play this mode in way so that we can defeat it by having teamwork.

Re: End game DLC needed for Shoot Many Robots

Apart from the above mentioned thing the developer of the game should provide something which would not provide loot which will increase the damage as well as survivability. They should keep continue with aesthetic items which are rare and it should be elite to farm. There should be some kind of customization rather than of the increment of power exponentially in the game.

You are not alone with this particular thing. if they have done proper DLC then I think it would be the most amazing game for my XBLA. I liked the concept of having new game mode which will let you to do teamwork. If there are lots of online players then it would take lots of time to revive.

Well I will really appreciate if there will be great diversity in the weapon. So far I have found Edwin. I don’t think so there will be any fun if I am the only one who is not using Edwin. It is all about the style of the gamer though. Even I would like to have more rewards for the players who are playing hard mode. The rewards should have great amount of power as well. According to me the best option supposed to be the making of loot from this particular mode for mostly aesthetic and there should be 5% increase into the base power if you wanted to do something into that.

According to me it would be quite easy to copy and paste the insane mode or simply increasing the health of the robot by 5x.also to have shared pool of lives which would have the limited amount of the bears. They should provide something which would make the gamers enough interested to get some ridiculous way to defeat. There should be number of feature should be introduced in the game so that I stop playing Working City II. Though I am getting lots of fun while playing it but we are having really small amount of selection for the level.

Yes there is need of DLC for this particular game. I hope they will provide the same for free. I wont purchase DLC at all however if it is having great stuff then I will think to buy it.