Thread: Level 50 gear for Shoot Many Robots

Level 50 gear for Shoot Many Robots

I am in the level 50 at the moment and by the looks of this I think I have the horrible gear . I have been framing for the two days now and all I am getting is the NUTS. And that might be Okay as I will going to have good amount of Nuts but I have nothing to spend that nuts . can any one here assist me on this or atleat provile me with the location of the level 50 gear that would be really nice . please gust any help will be appreciated

Thanks

Re: Level 50 gear for Shoot Many Robots

I am on the level 47 at the moment and I am still using the level 21 gun and that is for the reason that I am unable to get anything better than that , still having the 2000-3000 with the every shot as I have the gear that boost damage

I am having the same issue here and I have more than sufficient NUTS, although there is nothing to spend on it . That other issue is that even 50 level gear drops could be useless . so it will be not enough to 50 level item drop but you may have to be lucky to get the drop any of use for you. Like the sniper rifles can do good damage but that will slow the fire rate down of pistols and all . I don’t understand what should I do with the dozen of stuff , I wish on future dlc guys from Demiurge should add “increase drop chances” parameter for some of the item .

Hi , I am on the level 50 in the X box version and I tried the final set of adventure on the insane. This set need the 250 nuts. And that where I did found the best gear .

Like to tell you that the Buckshot Lorelie’ is the weapon that belong to the level 39 if any one person have it with the knockback weapon those ambushes must be lot simpler easy to push back so that the others be able to destroy it . although the Insane is another matter

Well guys I have just touch down the level 50 after that tried the adventure 11 on the insane along with some friend, although its looked as if very hard to complete , I mean we were able to get through the first level of that adventure and that too was very hard and we totally failed to finish level 2. I get few drops on the first stage although these were looks like the that gear was belong to the level 46 otherwise level 43 gear. Is insane so much difficult to play with a team? Can someone here can help me on what gear to start insane?

The fact that the rules is that more players the more robots in the level although that doesn’t mean that playing single will be that easy on the insane. You should have the good team that will always give you the advantage. But sadly at the time you start the game for the first time you will be die very often and very fast generally for the reason that you will not having the appropriate weapon. And you will be not able to farm the good items on Hard and then start play Insane as majority of the coolest gear is only available in the Insane.. this is the same thing that happened to me as well , I was dyeing everytime and very often .

In case one of your teammates has stuck the weapon while trying to use it on those big guys. The trick is to rapidly paralyze the very risky robots after that kill them quickly possible this Is for the reason that they do extra injury than each of the small pesky .

Well I played with my friend and like to tell you that I was lucky for them because they get drops left and right. however than like in 2 hrs of farming i finally had the a weapon drop from adv 14 it was that freeze ray thing. was hoping for a main however not going to complain. Better than getting a level 46 drop