Thread: Punkbuster kick on Blacklight: Retribution

Punkbuster kick on Blacklight: Retribution

Hello friends, I was playing game and during game I was been kicked by Punkbuster, it has already happened to me earlier then I thought it might be due to some fault then it was keep on happening, as it has been happened for three times till now. When it is been kicking me out then it is saying that PB server requires (A1374C2.282) – Error loading pbag. I also not understand what that it is trying to say, so people what is problem and what is happening, can you please tell me about it. Thank you.

Re: Punkbuster kick on Blacklight: Retribution

When you are getting that error then that time you need to make use of PBsetup to update PB files for Blacklight Retribution. I have also tried same thing but it has not help me at all. Just try it for you and see that it is been working or not.

I have tried that method which you are trying to say and I am also stuck like you are. There is no proper method which is needed to be fixing the problem of Punkbuster. So does any have founded then please do tell me about it. Wanted to play game.

I am having method to make it proper, blow are steps to install and update Punkbuster , just try it out.
    • I would suggest that visit Evenbalance website and download the latest PBsetup which is Punkbuster setup.
    • Once you have filled the bot-code and also downloaded the .RAR file then extract it to any wanted directory, both by right clicking and click on Extract here or to chosen directory.
    • If you not having winrar then better download it, it is for free
    • Then you double click on Icon and you should get this on your screen after some primary loading/installing.
    • After that you click on "Add Game" and pick Blacklight Retribution from drop down menu.
    • Now click on Browse and locate your Blacklight: Retribution directory
    • Once you have located your directory then you click on the folder and "OK".
    • Then in the "Add Game" window click on "Add Game".
    • After that your punkbuster will be listed over there.
    • Select Blacklight Retribution in list and click on "Check for Updates".
    • Accept the promoter and let it download and initialize the downloaded files, when done it will pop a small window, then you click on OK.