Thread: Aiming down sights not working properly in Blacklight: Retribution

Aiming down sights not working properly in Blacklight: Retribution

I am not sure whether you have noticed an issue with ADS system of the game. as it seems to be the combination of the game. I don’t think so it is working properly. many times I have noticed that shooting system seems to be wrong. Could be due to recoil seems to be clunky. Do you have noticed the same thing in the game?

Re: Aiming down sights not working properly in Blacklight: Retribution

As far as I know there is a serious issue is happening with the hit registering as well as hit detection. Hence you will be punished in the game if you try to be more accurate in the game. but I am expecting that the developer of the game would fix the same as early as possible.

I have also noticed that we are getting movement penalties while doing both aim as well as actual movement even when tight aiming. It also leads to keep the game speed up. You should not run, ads, shoot, run, ads, shoot rather then you will require to run and gun and make use of ADS for the mid as well as long range combat. There are lots of people who really don’t like the same and I am going to blame on COD for the same.

Well I am making use of tight aim regularly. Many times I am getting close quarters in order to get the headshots. So I mean that there is an issue with the registry of the game. closer you will be worse it would become.

There is no sense to blame COD for the people who are wanted to aim that it would be more accurate. If you are looking to keep the same more run and gun then you will need to level when they are wanted to do ability to him. If you are aiming with the gun and then it make sense that your aim would be increased. If it won’t do then that of the shire fact of the aiming down making the sight quite useless.

When I have also noticed that hit detection system seems to be lagging. Even I am standing still and not shooting the guys head but still I was not able to get the hit box. If I am shooting on the guys chest then I was getting shot on head. The issue is totally associated with hit detection rather than that of aiming issue.

I have noticed that aiming down is many of the sights are seems to off-center. Some of them are seems to be little high or little low in the game.

Well according to me the default ironsights seems to be 1 inch lower than that of the center of the actual crosshair than that of other sights are seems to be higher others than that of lower. Its really frustrating at the beginning and I was not able to hit in the game as I lined the shot with the crosshair and went for ADS. I missed the aim as I was shooting at the feet of the enemy of mine and rather than that of head. The guns point of impact at the dead center of the screen and hipfire reticule supposed to correct the placement.

As far as I know there is no other game available in the market which is as accurate than that of ADS. ADS seems to be quite slow than that of 100. It is same as ADS with the sniper rifle on the COD. It is getting quite worse when you are closer enough to the enemy. Hence walking fire in the direction of enemy seems to be punished with the enemy and without ADS. In many situation I have lost the control and game was not allowing the headshots at all. the speed of the players who are making use of the hipfire to come around when it supposed to go ridiculous in the game. they are appearing around in the corner. As they are teleported as they are going to kill in the game.

I think Dynamic lighting supposed to do lots of with the flash from the muzzle and it should be affecting the surrounding of the area. Hence it should be turned off in the game and it will give you an ability to target to enemy of yours in the game as well. There is no need to keep distracting flash all around of you which supposed to be really useful in couple of cqc area of the map.

Personally I am not having any issue with the aiming part of the game. I was able to get good amount of the hit in the game. there is no need of reviewing the weapons and stats and messing around with the same in the game. people don’t tend to learn how one should aim as well as fire in the game. they should do one tap fire quite quickly in the game. it would conserve ammo as well as reduce the spread of the gunshots of yours. need to hold your gun trigger into real close quarters combat. Though you will need to do recoil which will ruin the aim of yours.

Well there should be accuracy benefit by using the sights. The developer of the game should fix the lag issue associated with ADS as it would cause hit detection and bullet registration.