Thread: Not able to change graphic card used in Blacklight Retribution

Not able to change graphic card used in Blacklight Retribution

I have downloaded and installed Blacklight Retribution recently and the problem that I am having with this game is that it is using the integrated graphic card, I have tried changing the default graphic card by going in to the NVidia Control Panel but then later when I am starting the game then it is still running using the integrated graphic card, it seems as if this is some kind of bug in the game but then I am not very sure about this, is there anyone who has faced the same and has an idea about it??

Re: Not able to change graphic card used in Blacklight Retribution

I have downloaded and installed Blacklight Retribution recently and the problem that I am having with this game is that it is using the integrated graphic card, I have tried changing the default graphic card by going in to the NVidia Control Panel but then later when I am starting the game then it is still running using the integrated graphic card, it seems as if this is some kind of bug in the game but then I am not very sure about this, is there anyone who has faced the same and has an idea about it??
    I just want you to post your system specification so that I can have a clear idea about the issue that you are facing just post it here so that I can try to help you further, other than this I just wanted to know that what is the FPS that you are getting when you are playing the game??

As far as the FPS is concerned it is 10-15 with the integrated graphic card and that’s the reason I am willing to use the graphic card that I am having, here is my system specification:
    • Cpu-Intel Core i7-2630QM
    • Gpu- Nvidia GeForce GT 540M (1GB)
    • Ram-4GB

I don’t know what is the issue all about but then it appears to be a bug.

Even I think that this is some kind of bug, I am facing the same issue where the game is using Intel HD 3000 rather than using Intel HD 3000, I have checked out for the same and I have found that this is an common issue with the ones who are having laptops with chipset graphic card as well as high performance graphic card, I have tried changing all the possible configurations that I could have but then it is not making any difference and it is just using the integrated graphic card only, I really want the developers to fix this patch soon.