Thread: Tropico 4 Modern Times apply to original campaign?

Tropico 4 Modern Times apply to original campaign?

Hello friends, I have recently got modern times and was just thinking to play with old campaign along with new buildings and such but nothing is there, does it is been showing up later or something? Anyone have idea about it, and then please tell me. Thank you.

Re: Tropico 4 Modern Times apply to original campaign?

I have got very little information which I was able to manage to get from a friend in UK, there was loading difference, such that folder structure and I was also told that Ford's HPK extractor is not at all working properly either, so modding will be postponed until someone finds time to repair it. The short version is that I was been told that data does not load, suggestion some minor and also very awesome, engine changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
    I have got very little information which I was able to manage to get from a friend in UK, there was loading difference, such that folder structure and I was also told that Ford's HPK extractor is not at all working properly either, so modding will be postponed until someone finds time to repair it. The short version is that I was been told that data does not load, suggestion some minor and also very awesome, engine changes.
    You are trying to saying that in order for me to experience the expansion then I have to play all new campaign? This is what you were trying to say. I do not think that is possible.

I have spoken to one of representative of Kalypso Media and he was saying that they are sorry, the huge additions and latest features of Modern Times would break the classic campaign if they be available at present, so we all user have to play the Modern Times campaign or a sandbox game with Modern Times features enabled to enjoy each and every new stuff. The entire of earlier DLC additions will still work with classic campaign, although.

Quote Originally Posted by Badmannah View Post
    I have spoken to one of representative of Kalypso Media and he was saying that they are sorry, the huge additions and latest features of Modern Times would break the classic campaign if they be available at present, so we all user have to play the Modern Times campaign or a sandbox game with Modern Times features enabled to enjoy each and every new stuff. The entire of earlier DLC additions will still work with classic campaign, although.
    That was really great, so we will be having changes of data loading and that is confirmation of thing which is really bad and also most of people are expecting that same thing to happen.

What years are good for starting Modern Times sandbox games? Obviously you wouldn't waste your time starting before 1970 but are there events in the 80s or late 70s? Or does it all kick off a little later?