Thread: Getting zlib error (-3) with Ridge Racer Unbounded

Getting zlib error (-3) with Ridge Racer Unbounded

Hello friends I have downloaded and installed Ridge Racer Unbounded game from Steam and am having problem with this game. Whenever I try to create track at that time I get zlib error (-3) error. I don’t know what does that error means. Please help me to solve this problem.

Re: Getting zlib error (-3) with Ridge Racer Unbounded

Well zlib error normally occurs when it tries to read corrupted file from zlib. Basically Zilb is library for data compression and extraction. In some cases this error also belongs to permission. First thing which I will suggest you is to login as administrator in your computer and then you have to start playing Ridge Racer Unbounded ga me and then check whether you are getting same error or not? if after trying this solution also you get same problem then you have to try a file check in steam and then see whether it makes any difference or not? Try these solutions and then you let me know what the result is.

According to me you should open team right click on Ridge Racer Unbounded game and select properties. After that you have to select local files tab and then you have to select Verify integrity of game cache. After doing that you have to load steam again in your computer and then you have to check whether your problem still occurs or not? After installing Ridge Racer Unbounded game in my computer I was also having same problem and then I have tried Verify integrity of game cache and after doing that when I start playing Ridge Racer Unbounded game at that time I didn’t get any problem.

I have solved this problem by running the steam with admin permissions. First I tried to solve this problem by verifying the game files but that does not make any difference. Now after that I come to know that by running steam as admin my problem can get solved and I have tried that.

Thank you for helping me. I have verified integrity of game cache for Ridge Racer Unbounded game but after doing that also I was experiencing problem. Now after that I have also tried to solve this problem by running steam with admin rights but that does not make any difference. Now please tell me what I should do to solve this problem.

If you are experiencing same problem after trying above solution also then I will suggest you to remove Ridge Racer Unbounded game completely from your computer and then you have to install it again and then you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not?