Thread: How I can import sprays into Team Fortress 2 on a Mac

How I can import sprays into Team Fortress 2 on a Mac

Hello friends, just wanted to import sprays into Team Fortress 2, I was searching about to find it, but did not have anything. I was trying and it really wanted to have it. So does anyone knows the method to import sprays to game, please tell me about it, it will be very much helpful for me. Thank you.

Re: How I can import sprays into Team Fortress 2 on a Mac

Quote Originally Posted by Hard.Kaur View Post
    Hello friends, just wanted to import sprays into Team Fortress 2, I was searching about to find it, but did not have anything. I was trying and it really wanted to have it. So does anyone knows the method to import sprays to game, please tell me about it, it will be very much helpful for me. Thank you.
    In recent times I have found out how to import sprays into Team Fortress 2. It's fairly easy. First get a spray in Targa format (TGA), and make sure it is 32 resolutions. Then, put in your User login folder (The one with the house icon). Then go to Team Fortress 2, after that you click options, in that select multiplayer, and then import spray. From there, click on the "up" button in the corner to get reverse to your user login file (The house.) locate your spray and then click import. Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Jung View Post
    In recent times I have found out how to import sprays into Team Fortress 2. It's fairly easy. First get a spray in Targa format (TGA), and make sure it is 32 resolutions. Then, put in your User login folder (The one with the house icon). Then go to Team Fortress 2, after that you click options, in that select multiplayer, and then import spray. From there, click on the "up" button in the corner to get reverse to your user login file (The house.) locate your spray and then click import. Hope this helps.
    Let me tell you that I have found an image, I have saved it as a 256x256 jpg format, and after the load it in the multiplayer options. Even would like to tell I have not used preview.app, and then also Team Fortress 2 will for all time say that file is corrupt. I am using paintbrush on Mac system. How do you import it into targa format and what is it. Also how do you make the resolution 32?

You know your login name? Enjoy at what time it solicits from you your secret key at what point you first begin up your Mac? Recognize that envelope with your name on it.. Put it in that organizer. Then in Team Fortress 2 click on the "Up" symbol. (Parchment over it in the event that you don't know which one it is, it'll tell you the name of the symbol.) Continue clicking till you get to your organizer. Then identify the document and transfer it. With respect to the targa design, assuming that you have Photoshop or GIMP, construct your index, and click Recovery As and click Targa, a couple resolutions will head up, click 32, it’s the best equipped value for Team Fortress 2, then after that uncheck Pack (RLE) and recovery it to the organizer above.

I use an Open Root project called Paintbrush that just goes with Mac. I don't alter them in Painbrush, I actually resave the Representation as like from .jpg to .jpg. For some explanation I found out, that every last trace of Valve diversions that utilization Cause motor on Mac, will go with jpg Representation spared in Painbrush. I have no clue why. Be that as it may, it does work.

Quote Originally Posted by oJAsVI View Post
    I use an Open Root project called Paintbrush that just goes with Mac. I don't alter them in Painbrush, I actually resave the Representation as like from .jpg to .jpg. For some explanation I found out, that every last trace of Valve diversions that utilization Cause motor on Mac, will go with jpg Representation spared in Painbrush. I have no clue why. Be that as it may, it does work.
    I would suggest that you can even type "/Users/*username*/" in the Open textbox so that you can get to home folder, if you have not tired then better try it.

I'm having an issue getting out of the TF folder when I use the spray interface. The Up button doesn't work-It sees the TF folder as the front. I can't move out of the folder. Putting the entire location is useless. Anyone knows how to fix this please?