Thread: Is Steam application safe from hackers?

Is Steam application safe from hackers?

Hello friends, does wanted to know Steam application which we are using is safe from hackers; even also there is method to steal your login information and games? Please tell me about it, I have heard that it can be hacked and also information can be leaked out easily. So you people knows anything about it then please tell me about it. Thank you.

Re: Is Steam application safe from hackers?

Quote Originally Posted by Oye! View Post
    Hello friends, does wanted to know Steam application which we are using is safe from hackers; even also there is method to steal your login information and games? Please tell me about it, I have heard that it can be hacked and also information can be leaked out easily. So you people knows anything about it then please tell me about it. Thank you.
    It is very much safe, well let me tell you that it is safe as you logging into your Facebook account from your phone or logging into anything from anywhere. It also depends how much you have faith on writers of the application.

Even also wanted to that how much is application safer? I have read something which tells me that it is an easy method for hackers to jack a steam account. Such that hacking a phone and hacking a computer both are different and most of people who login from phone do not add antivirus as it keep on drain battery and most are not that good for using it. So how it can be safer, can you please explain it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sumeetay.Deol View Post
    Even also wanted to that how much is application safer? I have read something which tells me that it is an easy method for hackers to jack a steam account. Such that hacking a phone and hacking a computer both are different and most of people who login from phone do not add antivirus as it keep on drain battery and most are not that good for using it. So how it can be safer, can you please explain it.
    There is nothing to worry about it is very much safe. It is safe as you are using Bank application or any other secure website etc. So when you log out of application when done with it that if will worry about losing your phone or better yet lock your phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Sumeetay.Deol View Post
    Depends how your credentials are stored. Some developers choose to save them in plain text files.