Thread: Unable to get Chakram Launcher from Kingdom Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel

Unable to get Chakram Launcher from Kingdom Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel

I Mass Effect am playing 3 on my Xbox 360. I visited the website of Mass Effect 3 to check if any new dlc was available. There it was written that playing demo version of Kingdom Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel will unlock the Chakram Launcher in Mass Effect 3. So I played Kingdom Amalur demo version and got a code at its end. I used the code to redeem the Chakram Launcher in Mass Effect 3, but it didn’t download. I played the Kingdom Amalur demo version 3 times but still I haven’t got the Chakram Launcher. Does anyone else too is having this same problem?

Re: Unable to get Chakram Launcher from Kingdom Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel

Yes, I too have the same problem with Mass Effect 3 and Kingdom of Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel. I too played the demo version of Kingdom of Amalur: Reckoning and got the redeem code. I redeemed the code and it showed me that download is successful. But the download was not registered anywhere in my Bioware’s account or in my hard disk. So I did the whole process again and again the same thing happened. I contacted EA games about this issue but they haven’t replied to me yet.

Re: Unable to get Chakram Launcher from Kingdom Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel

Whenever I try to download the dlc that we should get after completing demo version of Kingdom of Amalur, it shows error in network and aborts the download. I tried many times and every time it fails. All other downloads work fine except this. I cleared my cache, deleted cookies and history, disabled the firewall but still the same problem persists. I also tried downloading the dlc with same code from my friend’s connection who got his dlc downloaded. At his place I got the pop-up saying that the download is complete but when I searched for the downloaded content, nothing was present.

I found he solution to this problem. Uninstall the demo version of Kingdom Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel from your console. Also delete the profile and save game data from memory of your device. Now again install the game, register it from the game. Now complete the game and redeem the dlc. It worked for me.