Thread: Knuckles are missing out from Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode II?

Knuckles are missing out from Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode II?

Hello friends, I do not what is the reason why are Knuckles missing out from Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode II, I was trying to find out some of information about it, then also was not able to get it. So does anyone know what is reason that it is not been added in this one. Please do tell me, about it. Thank you.

Re: Knuckles are missing out from Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode II?

It is not been there in game and there is no specific reason for it. So you need to continue playing game and also you will not get any information about it. I do consider that have seen it in somewhere that Knuckles Chaotix overtaking after end of S3K. So it’s like Majora's Mask of sonic series.

Quote Originally Posted by GaganGang View Post
    It is not been there in game and there is no specific reason for it. So you need to continue playing game and also you will not get any information about it. I do consider that have seen it in somewhere that Knuckles Chaotix overtaking after the end of S3K. So it’s like the Majora's Mask of the sonic series.
    Just wanted to ask that how you come to know about it that he is not in it? Did you play the game? I believe that he might be seen as a boss; also he might be seen in a multiplayer race mode, if there is only one. I am having feeling that Knuckles could be anywhere in this game, or he may not be in it at all.

Since in the historyline, classic sequence deads in sonic 3 & knuckles and begin the cutting edge "loathsome" times. Sonic 4 ep2 in historyline equals to Sonic Cd certainties. Sonic 4 ep1 which is same as haphazard recreation (no storyline). In Genesis Period, Knuckles doesn't totally give the idea that much outside of Gliding Island. On other hand, something tells me that Expiration Egg Planet will fall onto Skimming Island at close of Scene 2. Knuckles don’t need to be in it. He's on Holy messenger Island being gangsta. I quite do miss playing as him however, enough to express I don't need Mr. Iizuka in charge of game for a brief period of time. Hold up for episode 3 going in 2013

Fantastic isn't it, to have an event that states it’s a sequel but acts in no way such as it. Legitimately sonic 4 make a point not to feel similar to an exacting sequel to any detectable degree. There's no veritable reciprocity. Since the time that sonic CD definitely, but then this still doesn't qualify as a sequel because it recons itself to Compact disc and not s3k. The recreation is not threaten without a doubt, but better believe it, actually disregards all the proposed things and holds up 3 scenes following sonic3k before you are able to play with knuckles. I thought sequels were to fabricate and enlarge from their forerunners. Sonic 4 and its PR campaign have been nauseating from begin. You got to have standards in your essence as a substitute for adjusting to all these moronic tricks.

Quote Originally Posted by Irene-I View Post
    Fantastic isn't it, to have an event that states it’s a sequel but acts in no way such as it. Legitimately sonic 4 make a point not to feel similar to an exacting sequel to any detectable degree. There's no veritable reciprocity. Since the time that sonic CD definitely, but then this still doesn't qualify as a sequel because it recons itself to Compact disc and not s3k. The recreation is not threaten without a doubt, but better believe it, actually disregards all the proposed things and holds up 3 scenes following sonic3k before you are able to play with knuckles. I thought sequels were to fabricate and enlarge from their forerunners. Sonic 4 and its PR campaign have been nauseating from begin. You got to have standards in your essence as a substitute for adjusting to all these moronic tricks.
    I agree with about this; then again each storm fog has a silver border. Take a gander at the shining side; at any rate they're apprehending what first hedgehog was about again in the day, before Creature of the Week and exaggerated stories.

In game that Knuckles does show up in episode 3 then it might as well be like 1. Have him treasure chasing then spots an emerald and in a blaze metal sonic snatches it and when he spots the genuine sonic he begins picking a battle with him in a few levels, or 2. the small egg station planet would be able to wind up smashing on heavenly attendant island and metal sonic creates numerous sorts of discomfort and knuckles deduction its sonic begins to consider him as an opponent again speculation he's when the expert emerald not comprehending what he saw before was a robot until the close when he roots out that there are 2 Sonics.

Well scene 1 was utilized as a test to "pick up" how to get 2D sonic gameplay right which as we all knows was a complete sharpen wreck. Or anyhow, that was the pardon Sega utilized for scene 1. Now it’s simply an instance of "let's spare Knuckles as buildup for scene 3".