Thread: Details of Unique items and Set in Kingdom Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel

Details of Unique items and Set in Kingdom Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel

I am currently playing Kingdom Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel and just found a unique item. I wanted to know how many more unique items are present in the game. What does a unique item mean; I think unique means only one of its kinds can be carried around. Unlike other weapons where we can carry duplicates of same items. Did anyone else too found some unique items in Kingdom Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel ?

Re: Details of Unique items and Set in Kingdom Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel

Unique item means that item is the only one present in the game. No enemy unit will carry other than you. Unique items are well hidden in the game and are tough to find. They are usually found after defeating some boss or high level enemy. The unique items are denoted by its name in purple color. I once found a Leviathan’s shell. It is armor for upper body of the character. It provides armor of value 405 and might of value 29. The characters melee blocking ability is boosted by 10% & becomes 15% more resistant to piercing attacks. This armor is made from the shell of Frostbreak crab. It is light in weight but provides a good protection against attacks.

Re: Details of Unique items and Set in Kingdom Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel

While playing, I found a Boning knife which is a unique weapon. It is a handheld weapon which provides attack of value 70. It is a light weight weapon, so a character can us it for rapid attacks. To handle this weapon, the character must be of level 13. It provides 35 attacking damage to the enemy. It also has capacity of making 35 piercing damage. This weapon increases 10% chance of making the target critically injured and does 10% more damage to heavily injured enemy. This weapon is most effective against beasts. Another good advantage of his weapon is that it only requires one hand to handle, so other hand remains empty to hold a shielding item or another weapon.

I too got this boning knife and I think that it is one of the most effective weapon found at this level. According to the story this knife is used by the people of Cape Solace to clean the fish and break open the shell fishes. The can be used as a weapon to explore the island as the toughness is enough to break open hard armored shells.

I found footwears by name Driftwood Sandals. They do not have any level restriction and can be used even by a level one character. It provides an armor of value 46 and sorcery of value 29. It provides the ability to regenerate 10 of mana per second, which is 1 mana unit per second. It adds one point to the Sorcery ability. It is said that these sandals make the character more contemplative as they are made from coarse wood.

I found a Porthole Buckler. It is a kind of shield that is made from the captain’s steering wheel of a ship. It is made of a strong metal with glass in middle of it. The metal body makes it extremely durable and strong against attacks. The glass in the middle of it helps the character to see the movements of the enemy. It is said to be made from the part that was found in a shipwreck. It was molded and modified to act as a shield. It provides defense value of 142 and is able to block around damage value of 97. It provides 15 fire resistance an also provides finesse of 29 to the character. Its blocking ability works more efficiently during day time. It becomes around 30% more efficient in the day.

I found a Privateers boot which is a part of set of 5 objects. The set consist of a head gear, upper body armor, lower body armor, gloves and bots. The other 4 items are easily found and have many instances of it all around the game world. But the boots are unique and only one of its kind can be found. It too doesn’t have any level restriction but the items can only be found in areas which require high character level. It provides armor of value 74 and finesse of value 29. The parts of this set can be found in any order, but the effect of it will be seen in same order. Collecting the 1st piece of the armor will increase chance of making critical hit will increase by 8% plus 5% extra damage will be incurred by enemy after critical hit. The second piece increases the piercing damage by 10%, the third piece adds ability to regenerate 1 mana unit per second and 4th piece adds two points to finesse ability. I still haven’t found the last piece, so can’t tell you much about it.

The story of the game says that these armor set was worn by the privateer’s mercenaries when they went in the deep forests to fight against the hiding pirates. These armors are light weight and helped the mercenaries fight in water too. These mercenaries were skilled in sabotaging, assassination and sea survival.

I found Dvergan Swords which is a set of two swords. They are light weighted swords which provide ability to fight with very fast speed. They provide attack of value 111. They require character’s level of 13 to use and can deal a 35 damage to the enemy. It is also able to make piercing damage of value 35. It adds 50 units to health and 41 units of ice damage. These swords were used by Dverga sailors and were used as daggers. The small structure makes it easy to hide and carry.