Thread: Can anyone suggest me a good RTS Game

Can anyone suggest me a good RTS Game

I really enjoy to play this rts game. Building up your own troops, making building and then defending from attack. Building troops to capture other places. This is a nice type of gameplay I had enjoyed I ever. I had played some games like Age of Empire, Medieval II: Total War, etc. This games are nice and lengthy. Now I want to know about more RTS games in the market. Which one will be good to play which offer me a option for co-op mode also. Thanks.

Re: Can anyone suggest me a good RTS Game

I will advice you to try Company of Heroes. It is a battle game which ask for better strategy to take over your enemies. I can provide you a little overview on the gameplay. The game offers more intense strategy to play. There are amazing combination of resource management, artificial intelligence and next-generation graphics which makes the game much better to play. It is one of the most recommended game for pc. Here you have to follow the us troops and capture enemy bases or acquire targets in a limited time. The more task you achieve the better points you will be earned. It is full of adventure and quest.

Another game that I will recommended for the RTS type is Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty. This is not a old game but very nice in case of strategy gameplay. If you had played game like World of Warcarft or any other then you are not new to the game. It offer you powers and different race which are together to overcome a task. This game has everything you want in multiplayer.

Long time ago I had played Empire: Total War. This game is similar to Medieval. It offer you scene of accumulating your enemy and then capturing various locations in the game. The game is perfectly suited for a strategy gameplay. It allows you to choose a empire to build up your own nation. In Empire, you can choose from three different models of government, each with its own pros and cons for people and rulers. This game is enhanced version of Medieval 2. The game offer you to fight with various nations and capture your state. There are better tutorial designed in the game which makes the gameplay much easier.

Try Sins of a Solar Empire. I had played this game long time ago. This game offer you a class strategy gameplay where you can play with some action also. The game moves slow and offer you to capture tons of galaxies and planets. The game is wide enough and designed on space theme.

I loved World In Conflict. This game is on theme of world war were countries fight with each other. There are around 14 missions were you fight as a lieutenant in Parker furiously staged real-time battles against the Reds. The core of the game is the excellent multiplayer mode, which comes with a cleverly-designed cards, three varied modes of play, four character classes, etc. The reason behind this game recommendation is multiplayer support. It involves careful selection, of course, a necessary cooperation between all members of the same faction cooperation is absolutely essential to the success of the mission, since only when the different armies will move in perfect synergy
    you fail to achieve all objectives.