Thread: Texture not proper in Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode II

Texture not proper in Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode II

Hello friends, first of all really like new graphics engine of sonic 4 and it is very much better at present, as there is no plastic graphics. Even also liked the new badniks and original environments which are been added. But in new in-game scene, I am able to see texture problem. Does anyone has found this problem what you people have to say about it, if you know anything then please share it with me. Thank you.

Re: Texture not proper in Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode II

I think that this information is been useful for developer. I was thinking that does SEGA is having a selective group of beta tester or it is semi-private betas? I have also seen that feel it is very much funny. If there is any other game or fanbase then it would not been entertaining like that then it will be grateful.

I think that it to be major problem which it is been there. SEGA just shot themselves in the foot and also they will never regain the trust of the sonic fanbase.

I do think that there is any interesting thing in that and I believe that user is just pointing out a graphic flaw. I would say that Sonic Team so really fix this problem and even also know that it doesn't matter that much, but I believe that people should stop overreacting whenever someone points out a flaw. Except for the classic/modern thing, that's just ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Jung View Post
    I do think that there is any interesting thing in that and I believe that user is just pointing out a graphic flaw. I would say that Sonic Team so really fix this problem and even also know that it doesn't matter that much, but I believe that people should stop overreacting whenever someone points out a flaw. Except for the classic/modern thing, that's just ridiculous.
    I would like to tell you that better understand people have to say about it and fanbase gets this clear magnifying glass, to about every little detail about Sonic, and his games. In other words, they finally show something decent, and someone will always pick a part something about it. The over reaction was the pointing out of the graphical flaw, if there is one that warrants pointing out. As a rebuttal the response is just as overbearing but with obvious humorous intentions behind it. And if you don't buy that, than just get over it because reacting to something stupid like this will never end.

Who gives a hoot for green eyes, voices, standard or advanced model or gameplay, their textures has blunders. Now this is the hentai plume that crushed Sonic's spirit.