Thread: Spider Sonic in Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode II

Spider Sonic in Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode II

well I came to know that they are going to provide more specific action in the game. there will not be any different things to happen as they are supposed to do. I would really like to have different kind of game but according to me business vision supposed to be quite better to earn more in the game.

Re: Spider Sonic in Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode II

After releasing of S3&K this particular game went into the all type of the directions with having different kind of staff members for the Sonic team. They are trying to get different kind of gamers. It is not having uniform as well as concise direction. This game is having same type of formula but there is little bit difference in terms of mechanics and it is getting improved after releasing.

Personally I don’t like sonic unleashed though it was a good game. as per my opinion the current version of the game did not seems to be professional game.

Well I really love Sonic. I have played sonic adventure. Even I played Sonic Unleashed and loved all the music available in all the staged of the game. there was great music with different kind of styles. Also I was having the same kind of feeling for the music of Sonic Colors as well. There was different kind of gameplay in Sonic Unleashed and they tried to provide a new series.

Since 1994 I did not found any good quality sonic game. however they have done great start with Sonic Generations. Currently we are having fangame with the objective. We are having sonic fanremix, s3&k animations as well as sonic 2 HD trailer. This particular version of the game is based on OVA and it is based on the classic physics as well as new movements. I am not able to figure out why they are using fan game which is having only old test videos in order to compare with the current version of the game.

As this game is not developed properly many of gamers would find that this particular game is unappealing. Some people are having neither loving the game nor hating it rather than they are the middle. However I left to you whether you wanted to play this particular game or not.

Some people who are really fan of the sonic series could find this particular game for value for money. In my opinion EP2 does not have anything which would make me to purchase the same. it is typical game design and they have removed many of the exciting features from the game which was available in previous title. The only thing what I am looking to over here is Co Op. it could give a great fun but at the end of it is having unrealistic framework in the game. there is a big difference between sonic generations and sonic 4. Sonic Generations was having Easter egg bug where as Sonic 4 is having real physic problems.

In case sonic 4 sold nicely then only develop3er of the game would keep continue with the game. Sonic Generations was awesome but it got less sold as compared to sonic unleashed.