Thread: Does water level confirmed in Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode II

Does water level confirmed in Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode II

does Water level confirmed in Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode II? Tell me what do you thinking about the same. It could be a ruins level because of aquatic ruins as it is having water into the same. as it was done into the classic sonic version of the game.

Re: Does water level confirmed in Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode II

I think there should be an ice level with water as it supposed to be predominant feature. could be possible that cold water going to hurt Sonic as time would pass.

Personally I would really appreciate that there should be beach level. However as far as water levels are concerned I really loved all of them into the classic version of the game. so don’t have any issue if such level provided in EP2 as well. Also I am looking to see Icy ruin level which should be inspired from Nordic myth structures or something like pyramid of ice.

Well after going through the problem of yours I wanted to tell you that I am not having any issue if they are going to provide any kind of water level in the game. so far Aquatic Ruin seems to be most favorite zone to play. the Water level should not be same as that of Labyrinth or Tidal Tempest at all. but it would be great if they provide Hydrocity first since it is having the stuffs which were quite awesome and one will be able to enjoy the same.

I wanted to tell you that there should be stage which is going to starting with the dry land. As your character would switch to the area plundered by the water itself. Her character would need to use Long lost goggles which was available in Sonic one.
    Once you have managed to complete the water part of the level you have to look for Eggman. In the new mech which would force the sonic to face new kind of the boss in the game. finally I wanted to tell you that beach-snow level supposed to be really great. Rather than of having sand there should be snow. Some part of sea will have thin ice on that Sonic should run over it. in case he staying for long period of the time then it can break the ice.

Personally I am not having any issue with Labyrinth Zone. Also the idea of running in the water seems to be really great.

Well I am wondering water level should take the twist of Aquatic Ruins as well as Marble Garden. The enemy in that particular zone would have the idea about the same. I am not sure but we are going to get only ice level. I think it will really enjoyable thing if there is mixture of Ice Cap zone and Oil Ocean Zone. There will be An oil refinery at the center of the frozen landscape. But still one cannot say anything about the same as the developer of the game are going to rehash some of the zones. Badniks seems to be bit odd for specific kind of level at we are playing and so far it has been not done in the previous version of the game.

There should be Oil Ocean Zone apart from the suggestion of yours. we could have octopuses as well as sea horses. I am hoping that the developer of the game should do something which would be different from the other zone available in the game.