Thread: Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode II is not been made for classic players

Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode II is not been made for classic players

Hello friends, I have heard that new Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode II is not been actual for classic players, so that it is not good at all and I believe that they have not made it properly and I was not hoping this to be proper and will be nice thing to have it. So what you people have to think about it, share your thoughts with me. Thank you.

Re: Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode II is not been made for classic players

What you have caught is right, as Graphical Style goes in opposition to the recommendation of the examplary recreations. No progressive or surrealism. The small comprehending of the excellent that was in EP1 is now truly hurled to heck. The design's grasping was fathomed comprehensively wrong, now it’s too pure and one of the views actually looks like Inhabitant Mercilessness. The trees super real. The cognizance of the badniks had a great begin, but following having prior knowledge regarding a goliath bear and preposterous things, it’s unlikely for SEGA to fathom the embodiment such as that. This one is for those who want to think about artistic beauty. Sonic is altogether disproportional, with a dainty figure and great head. Looks more alarming than in EP1.

Quote Originally Posted by Shae View Post
    What you have caught is right, as Graphical Style goes in opposition to the recommendation of the examplary recreations. No progressive or surrealism. The small comprehending of the excellent that was in EP1 is now truly hurled to heck. The design's grasping was fathomed comprehensively wrong, now it’s too pure and one of the views actually looks like Inhabitant Mercilessness. The trees super real. The cognizance of the badniks had a great begin, but following having prior knowledge regarding a goliath bear and preposterous things, it’s unlikely for SEGA to fathom the embodiment such as that. This one is for those who want to think about artistic beauty. Sonic is altogether disproportional, with a dainty figure and great head. Looks more alarming than in EP1.
    Then I'm not an excellent player. I'm a 2D player who loved the first recreations, and didn't administer to the diversions that came later. At the same time I give a hoot for this one.

This isn't for classic Players, is it? Seriously, if it plays well, then classic players will play it. And for point 2, who's to say what is and isn't a good badnik? They're usually based at least in part on animals anyway. (Also, I can see Steelion and Snowy being bosses.)