Thread: Bug/New perk (White Mission circles) in Kingdom of Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel

Bug/New perk (White Mission circles) in Kingdom of Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel

I completed Kingdom of Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel with stats showing completion of 210 missions. After completion of game, I thought of exploring the world for some time. While exploration, whenever I visited the in-game map, it showed multiple white circles which denotes a mission. The quest list shows that I have no mission pending or no mission active. The white circles denote, mission in which I need to get reagents for Mudroc. Sometimes the circle says ‘Rockpile’. If I travel up to the location marked by the circle, then all I find is a chest or hidden loot. Many times it marks the location that I had visited many times during the missions. Why are these circles being randomly generated on my map, is it some bug r is it meant to be some activity post completion of game?

Re: Bug/New perk (White Mission circles) in Kingdom of Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel

I never saw any such problem in my system or any other system on which I have seen a completed game. I think that it must be a bug. Regarding the missions which demands you the collection of reagents for Mudroc, it is a continuous quest. It will keep showing even after you complete the game. I don’t think that the game should generate random circles at the places that you have already visited. Now that you have completed the game and will not require any loot or gears for upgrade, you can just ignore these circles.