Thread: Sonic Dimensions vs. Sonic Colors 2

Sonic Dimensions vs. Sonic Colors 2

Hello friends, just wanted to discuss about both of games, what you people like it about and also which is really nice thing. So just wanted to know what you people think about it and which one best is. Please share thoughts with me. Thank you.

Re: Sonic Dimensions vs. Sonic Colors 2

Evidently some of more games will be arriving with feature boosting sonic gameplay but will have a slight gimmicks and glitters around it as its "tried and true" through Colors and Generations. Possibly that a number of Sonics’ friends who play likewise to him will be featured as well, but in essence yeah, future games will most likely look like Colors sequels.

I think that both of game will be exactly same as there and there might be some of real thing which will be added. But it should not be exactly same as Dimensions, there should be some difference then only in gameplay and it should be very much better Color.

Let me tell you that Sonic Unleashed formula are been done. It was been said in an interview about Sonic Generations, Iizuka was raise a question regarding the future of Sonic, and he have told that all of user see Sonic on newer genres and new formulas. But he did not in reality have told about unleashed formula is finished. I do not think anything about it till the time I see it, or play it.

Scrap Sonic Dimensions, I do not think that it is real. I believe that concept seems far too separated for sonic game. They should just do a Colors 2. I am very much confident that they could work it out so it could happen. I would completely get it. I will suggest everyone to think about it, as they could add new Wisps, new stuff to stack on to the previous game. With it is a game which is a sequel that could really make this type of franchise great. Whereas I have read several forums about sonic dimensions and if only two other forms are playable scrap that idea and just make another game with sonic, shadow, and silver.

Whoever is saying on internet is not correct, but if 'plot' which I have read about Sonic Dimensions with the different color of Sonic is true then I believe it could be a direct sequel to Colors if each and every one of those versions somewhat symbolize the Wisp abilities of the same color. It does not actually appear such as kind of plot that would gel with Sonic, so we will just have to hang around and see if that turns out to be correct or not. I think that it might be kind of cool if they have do make a straight-cut simple 'Colors 2' with a proper multiplayer mode, where additional characters such as Tails, Knuckles etc possibly will take up Wisps as well as Sonic. If that will be method then will be able to 'double up' or combine wisp powers like Eggman did in the final boss of the game, which will be interesting.