Thread: Yesterday Save Game download and Location

Yesterday Save Game download and Location

Hi,

I recently bought Yesterday game which was launched for pc some times before from Steam for a price of $30 USD. It is a nice adventure game with lots of puzzle involving everytime. So, i was playing this game and reached some of the levels, when immediately my pc shut down completely and due to which i had to restore it with the os repair cd. Now when i started the game, i noticed that i had to play the game from the start, hence I was wondering if anyone who is playing this game can share their save file and also the location of the save game of Yesterday Game. It will be very much appreciated. Thank you.

Re: Yesterday Save Game download and Location

Since the game is totally new, it is really hard to find any save game files for Yesterday game. You will have to wait couple of days, until someone plays and completes this game. However, the location of save game for Yesterday game in windows xp can be found in C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Pendulo Studios\Yesterday\SAVEGAME, and for windows 7 it is in C:\ProgramData\Pendulo Studios\Yesterday\SAVEGAME.