Thread: Where to find a excel spreadsheet for raners and backupacks in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel

Where to find a excel spreadsheet for raners and backupacks in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel

Hello friends, I was trying to find out excel spreadsheet for raners and backupacks in game, but I am not able to find out any. Does anyone was able to find it then please share it with me and it will be really helpful for me to get it. Please tell me about it. Thank you.

Re: Where to find a excel spreadsheet for raners and backupacks in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel

I was trying to manage Training, Skill Books, and leveling; I believe that it might useful to have a spreadsheet checklist which you can print out and keep handy also. Actually it is been built on work of others, so do not give credit to me. Note that I have used 1;3 instead of 1-3 for the training levels whereas spreadsheets like to do the math and also to keep it simple also. There are few special notes within which are not properly bad at all, in my opinion. I would suggest that you better copy stuff into a text file, and name it training.csv or some such and also it should be imported onto your spreadsheet. Then you need to fix up cell widths and add some bolding for titles and might be make some of checkboxes.

Re: Where to find a excel spreadsheet for raners and backupacks in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel

I would like to add something more over that, when I am getting closer to end then I does realize that I should have a checkbox for the skillbook for each skill. Even require to be sure to leave room for skillbook usage, whereas I do not want to put 9 points in where I am having both a skillbook and trainer to go. I have reached on level 29 with some of quests still to go on the first continent, I am going towards down to Apotyre and Adessa, where I am able to pick up some few more trainers.

I would like to tell that Legend of Dead Kel is having master Trainers such that 7 to 9 in Alchemy and Mercantile and also it is having a skill related Twist of Fate and also I do understand there is a Stealth Trainer as well, I was thinking that trainers in Legend of Dead Kel are really hard coded?

I am having list of backpack which I think might be helpful for you and also for all. I would like to tell that Backpacks give you +10 to your inventory space. Well there are some of videos on YouTube which is having all backpack locations, so can have a look on that.
    • Rikka Egest - The Corner Shop, Gorhart (Odarst)
    • Wil Donall - Scholia Arcana, Rathir (Tywili Coast)
    • Riona Helt - Asker's Alley, Ysa (The Sidhe)
    • Senecer Macit - Domus Politica, Adessa (Apotyre)
    • Illyn Doldran - Mel Senshir (Cursewood)

I am having list of Trainers, so that you will be easily able to find them. I would tell you that they can enduringly increase the attribute of one of your skills for a fee. Each of them can be used just for one time, and you will be able only to train with a trainer if you surrounded by their trainable skill range. For essential trainers you need to have skill level 0-3 and for advanced trainers, then need to have skill level of 4-6.

Alchemy:
    • Jakasen - Ysa - Basic (0-3)
    • Molly Janick - Emaire (Forsaken Plane) - Basic (0-3)
    • Savant Red Thombrum - Rathir (Scholia Arcana) - Advanced (4-6)
    • Conni - Caeled Coast (Seawatch / Quest Dependent) - Master (7-9)

Blacksmithing:
    • Halder Rodrick - Shieldring Keep - Basic (0-3)
    • Holte Flenn - Ysa - Basic (0-3)
    • Ragna Senn - Mel Senshir - Master (7-9)

Sagecrafting:
    • Savant Raina Senjorn - Ysa (need delving hall key from Scholia Arcana Embassy) - Basic (0-3)
    • Viscount Setter the Allseer - Ysa (Lower or Font depening on a quest) - Basic (0-3)
    • Savant Itran Sconn - Rathir (Scholia Arcana) - Advanced (4-6)
    • Liordran - The Keening - Master (7-9)

Lockpicking:
    • Thorvald Ulfsson - South East Lorca Rane - Basic (0-3)
    • Tefroy Tarion - Tiren's Rest - Basic (0-3)
    • Narit Wyle - Addessa (Hospitalis Quarters) - Advanced (4-6)
    • Elya Madmyr - Caeled Coast - Master (7-9)

Dispelling:
    • Artan Caid - Rathir (Scholia Arcana) - Advanced (4-6)
    • Saramer - Ysa (Trellis) - Basic (0-3)
    • Eric Porthe - Adessa (Arcadia or Forum, Isles) - Basic (0-3)
    • Dionaeach - House of Sorrows - Master (7-9)

Mercantile:
    • Elayen Dark - Star Camp - Basic (0-3)
    • Eormen Gest - Moon Camp - Advanced (4-6)
    • Anton Demian - North Alserund - Basic (0-3)
    • Enion Gaius - Mel Senshir - Master (7-9)

Detect Hidden:
    • Arnick Arduna - Gohart - Basic (0-3)
    • Ambassador Odvar - Ysa - Basic (0-3)
    • Gawait Hand - Sun Camp - Advanced (4-6)
    • Ney Csalan - Mel Senshir - Master (7-9)

Persuasion:
    • Ellova - House of Ballads - Basic (0-3)
    • Magessa Ohr - Rathir (Upper District) - Basic (0-3)
    • Caradas Hyne - Mel Senshir - Master (7-9)

Stealth:
    • Hiron Karet - Star Camp - Basic (0-3)
    • Inthaels Scyld - Moon Camp - Basic (0-3)
    • Borm of Bowstrings - Addessa (Hospitalis Quarters) - Advanced (4-6)

Well I am having a bit of a speed bump, so have to holdup leveling up something like 19-21 while waiting need to hit a trainer. It was fine for me doing two leveling at same time. I pressed on into Rathir and Moon Camp so that I can catch some of more trainers, so I think that it to be in relatively good shape for some time. I have gone back and selected Windermere, and even though the bad guys going into it were gray and ridiculously easy, once I got in it was tough.

I think that it is really irritating the way the trainers are spread all over, at present I am doing a Finesse character, and I would like to up my Stealth, but they are attractive far away on the first continent. It even tells that doing quests is such a thing jumping from here and there... 'cause when ya got to go, ya got to go (find a trainer).

One possible side effect, my skills are progressing fairly evenly, and I am finding a lot of set pieces, seems like more than my previous game, and I haven't farmed for them yet. I wonder if these things are related. It's almost like the game thinks I'm a higher level player than the simple numbers, this time around. It might also have to do with my not doing any Blacksmithing.