Thread: Infinite money glitch in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning fix

Infinite money glitch in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning fix

Has anyone here encountered a fix for this particular problem in the game. You know what I have been searching a lot in some other forums to get this job done but I haven’t come across any solution. So I am asking for some help or any fix that will help me resolve the glitch.

Waiting for the response from your side.

Re: Infinite money glitch in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning fix

Quote Originally Posted by Mithi View Post
    Has anyone here encountered a fix for this particular problem in the game. You know what I have been searching a lot in some other forums to get this job done but I haven’t come across any solution. So I am asking for some help or any fix that will help me resolve the glitch.

Waiting for the response from your side.
    Hey I have got a solution for you. Hope this will fix up your problem. Follow the steps that I am giving you here.
    - Open up the save file in a hex manager.
    - Now locate the players name with Ctrl+f buttons. Normally 2 occurrences comes up in the hex manager. I would say you select the second name.
    - Now in the hex manager do confirm that data-type and direction is set to forward.
    - Select ok. Then search for the second occurrence by clicking the cursor forward.
    - This is a very important step do follow it very carefully count the 4 bytes back from the beginning of your character name and the 4 bytes that are preceding you need to edit them both.
    - Now replace both the values with 3B9AC9F.

So the next time when you start with the game then you can begin the game with 1M gold. Isn’t it great. I have shared this solution with many of my friends and it has worked with them. I am sure it will work with you as well.

It would be better if I could have got some tips from you all to earn unlimited good gold in this game that would have been better. Though I must say that this fix really works a lot but I want to know about getting infinite gold in the game, any ideas about that? Anyone?

Hi this video will probably answer out all the questions that you were looking for. So probably that would help you. I suppose I have answered out all your queries.