Thread: There is no Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel trophies/achievements on console?

There is no Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel trophies/achievements on console?

Hello friends, I am playing this game on PS 3 and founded that there is nothing added to trophy list at all. I am thinking that all of the achievements are just only for origin/steam users only there is nothing for console users. What you people has to say about it and also is there any information about which might be helpful to know that it will be coming or not. Thank you.

Re: There is no Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel trophies/achievements on console?

Let me tell you that have got very little information about achievements for The Legend of Dead Kel. Such that there are achievements for Xbox Live user, but presently it is not seem too seen on xbox.com under gamertag. Developer are been presently investigating this with Microsoft and also they have double checked for the PS3 and there is no trophies for The Legend of Dead Kel, for which they are say sorry but not clearly messaging the lack of trophies on PS3 for The Legend of Dead Kel.

Re: There is no Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel trophies/achievements on console?

It is meaning to say that they did not code for trophies for the DLC? Whereas in there was never a purpose to include them? It is an error where there should be trophies but something was missed? Moreover there are plans to bring trophies to DLC. I think that achievements are showing up on xbox.com for Xbox user, which I am also one of them, so I have earned Manic Pixie Dream Elf and it has count and it is been seen up both on xbox.com and my Xbox. I believe that need to recover profile on Xbox if have earned any they will be wiped and should be able to earn them now.

Quote Originally Posted by Enos View Post
    Let me tell you that have got very little information about achievements for The Legend of Dead Kel. Such that there are achievements for Xbox Live user, but presently it is not seem too seen on xbox.com under gamertag. Developer are been presently investigating this with Microsoft and also they have double checked for the PS3 and there is no trophies for The Legend of Dead Kel, for which they are say sorry but not clearly messaging the lack of trophies on PS3 for The Legend of Dead Kel.
    If you are trying to say that there is no purpose of fixing trophies on PS3, I think it to be a bit tricked and short-changed. Do not get me in wrong way, the DLC appears to be great and I am confident it is worth with or without trophies. But a number of people like searching trophies. In my opinion actually liked the challenge and satisfaction of tracking them all down. I have seen that DLC was out and had new achievements through friends list on Steam, right away pulled out it on PS3 without a second thinking expecting that trophies might be present, and now I find out there are no trophies.

Played all the similar size DLC expansions for Dragon Age 1 and 2, and Mass Effect 1, 2 and 3 which are been published by EA and many of them have cost me very less and it has arrived with new set of achievements/trophies to unlock. It is been clear that Legend of Dead Kel is needed to contain trophies, given that it has achievements on PC and XBOX 360. Can you make sure that whether trophies will be coming for PS3 users or not? I want to know as, trophies are to be put in and will not be prized retrospectively to players who have by now met their condition, I believe that I will put off playing Legend of Dead Kel for time been and come back to it when the trophies are been added.

Well it is very much sad there are no trophies for The Legend of Dead Kel PS 3 users. I do understand that most of PS3 fans will be let down by this news and I would like to make them that this not any bug or error in game.

Quote Originally Posted by Halle View Post
    Well it is very much sad there are no trophies for The Legend of Dead Kel PS 3 users. I do understand that most of PS3 fans will be let down by this news and I would like to make them that this not any bug or error in game.
    Just wanted to know that, what is the reason behind it, if like to ask about it. I am not able to come up with any specific answer that why PC and Xbox get achievements and the PS3 gets none. So please tell me about it.

It makes absolutely no sense. I understand that the only platform that imposes restrictions on achievements is XBox Live, where Microsoft dictates that developers may only add a limited amount of gamerscore onto the base 1000 in a certain period (I think it was something like500 per six months, and they increased it last year?). You sometimes see achievements on steam and trophies on PSN are restricted to achieve parity with XBL achievements.