Thread: List of Bugs in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel

List of Bugs in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel

Hello friends, I have seen there are plenty of problems with game which I think it need to be fixed. Whereas game is really nice and also very much better improved then I was expecting it. I am just going to complete it, but before that there are plenty of problems which is really need to fix then only it will be very much nice game to play, I am very much sure that many of people have observe this thing, should just wanted to know which were problem you have faced and need to fixed according to you. So please tell me about it. Thank you.

Re: List of Bugs in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel

I am playing it on Xbox 360 and from the time I have downloaded expansion, Amalur has a trend to freeze after saying it's connecting to the EA servers and just after continue/load game screen appears. Even blue circle which is there on top left of the screen will be stopping rotating just before when getting said screen and then need to restart the XBox and try again. Cannot get rid of any books/translations which I have received from Deirdre Gwint, actually all of them are been stuck in my inventory. Whatever she has told has been done translation and highly doubted that I am able to find any more book about her. I have got mostly all of chests on the island just completing building of home/keep. Plenty of chests respawned just after building keep and then after that I have looted more of her translation from chests. I do not think that Deirdre will be doing translation of them and cannot get those out of inventory also.

At time of Master of the Keep quest where Marte Strand asks to deal with their three former shipmates, then during that shipmates do not spawn. In its place I have found an arrow which was floating where they were supposed to be. I was having an earlier save where I have not stated the quest and quest worked when I reverted to that save and tried again. Nice work is been done in DLC, especially with new armor, but I was hoping that a patch comes which allow us to get rid of all stuck items, whether it might be books or weapons, such as Helm of Hideous Visage or Shine and Shadow.

Well not only DLC is having backpacks, but it is having books which is been stick in inventory and for life time it is reducing storage even more and more. Well that is something bad and not at good for game.

If it is not something which you can say that it is not worth then you could not count towards inventory space. Whereas you are not able to say books are not worth then they should not count towards inventory space. It will be that can make looking for things below the books/scrolls section harder, however not exacerbate the lack of storage.

It's irritating to contain to scroll throughout every item, whereas I am looking at you, new "Bundle" items, Dvergan maps, and translated books, other than they do not take up inventory space. The additional concerning part for me was that receiving an extra un-translated texts which Deirdra will apparently be translated, although I think that I would list books as a bug because I have heard a lot of people call things like Lerkara's Journal and The Dark Empyreum, which is been stuck in your inventory, calling it to be bugs. In my game, just contain three items which both of them stuck in inventory and take up a slot: Shine and Shadow, Helm of the Hideous Visage, and Skoria Family Ring.

I would like to add more that there appears to be of no use for stolen Cage Key that evidently opens a cage in Cape Solace and the Akara Essence Vial stay in inventory later than the related Master of Keep quest. Although it might be possible that quest comes up again? I have completed plenty of Masters of Keep missions and there look as if to be no end in sight, so I do not knowing that if missions are endless, if they may do again, or if they do finally stop.

When go stuck on inventory items, for the majority part, do not smash stash, it is horrible to have a bunch of items that is not been used again for missions clutter inventory, particularly when they make up in the main game and in the DLC. It possibly nice if such items which go under a different designation, such as Key Items, somewhat than simply under Items or Books & Scrolls. I was hoping that the library at Gravehal Keep will agree to store and read books in some means, but that is not the case.

I don’t know why are they w8 so much, to make the patch for more and more reported bugs, quest bugs, chest bugs, inventory bugs..etc, is it so hard, yen I understand that they will to fix all bugs in game but so much time need it? Blizzard make patch to fix the bugs in 7 days,when players reports so much bugs, like we do on this forums for this game, and we are still w8 fore or loved Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning,i have reduced inventory from 120 to 50 space,70 space is full with books ,armor ,weapons, some quest items. I cant sell destroy or stash. I love this game like no other in 15 years game playing, but what is the point if can’t sell this items or they be removed with quest end, and can’t keep the items that i like ,i like to see in that patch or dlc that will com