Thread: Slot Storage should be more than 155 in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel

Slot Storage should be more than 155 in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel

Well I am having collectors of below mentioned thing
    Books
    Armor Sets
    Unique Items
    I found that I need to have 155 slots at Stash Chest so that I can store above mentioned items on the same. so I am requesting that is something which would help you to resolve the issue.

Re: Slot Storage should be more than 155 in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel

I think there is no issue to make a request to developer of the game to have above mentioned thing. however rather that of they should add expansion slots which we can purchase into the game when I am making use of money sink.

Re: Slot Storage should be more than 155 in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel

I was wondering that the chest supposed to be same as that of Skyrim that it means it would be unlimited. I was bit shocked as you are asking for maximum of 155 slots only.

After going through all these things I wanted to tell you that I would like to go for simply infinite storage it does not means that you are not using the stuff actively. I don’t think so this particular game will not be easy to play. if they are going to provide by the same by paying money then also I am not having any issue. I am going to buy House or Chest DLC if they are going to introduced by it.

Right now stash of mines are having yellows and purples and it is about get full entirely. I am not sure why they set such low limit but it seems to be quite low in the game. we know that this particular game is based on loot and due to this particular limitation you will not be keep all the limit. As we are having lots of loot then why they have not providing stuffs such as book shelf, armor on mannequins which you can use to decorate the house of yours. I think they should provide as it seems to be quite awesome.

I do agree with you. I am playing the game for couple of hours and beat Balor. Right now I am having zero items in stash. I could not find out why there were number of weapons which are not used in the game. there should not be any useless items. Rather than that of having all these stuff I would like to have gold so that I will be able to sell everything whenever I needed. If there would be unlimited storage then you will need to pay the same.

Right now I am having 155 out off 155 all the most unique items which are most rare one. There are none are scrap at all. I don’t carry any potion as there was no one who will hurt me in the game even I am playing most difficult level. There is no mean to collect unique items. The expansion should have lots of golds and there should not be any need of spending gold on repair.
    If I am not wrong you will be able to store the items at the storage itself. According to me 155 number seems to quite awful why it is not 200 or 150. There should be Mannequins which would set couple of collectors in the game.

I got that how one should play this particular game. I was expecting from this particular game would have item sets and purples. I don’t wanted to begin if I came to know I wanted to play with mage but the items I have already sold before using the same. whist did not seems to be realistic even though there is different kind of universe available. I don’t think so it is reasonable then you will own 2 or 3 house which will be able to hold couple of items. After spending couple of hours gameplay I concluded it is having really bad game design.

Well I am assuming that one cannot be exceed the storage limitation of 155. The most interesting part of this particular game is that you will be able to change characters destiny if you are having. I liked the concept of collecting all the rare stuffs in the game. but because of the limitation issue one will get the second part of the game. I filled with the most of the storage capacity with all the important stuffs in the game. there is need of lots of space in the game and I am hoping that the developer of the game will provide by means of Patch or DLC. There is need of having space to keep all the stuffs from the interesting loot.

The amount of space available in the game is really disappointing and I think they should improve the same. but I resolved the thing by selling some items to the selected merchants in the game. those merchants were able to save 50 items in the game. I have done with couple of merchants in the game but still it is not ideal at all. rather than there should be more space provided by Stash. Currently my stash is having great boot damage boost option.

I have sold my items to in order to get 25% return so that I can get extra coin. I have done the same and when I returned to repurchase something but she was having the items which I sold her when I begin to play. now I concluded that I would like to begin with a new game and select the one person who would start with selling the items.