Thread: region check code for ps3 for Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Legend of dead kel

region check code for ps3 for Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Legend of dead kel

this game is really great and a great adventurous game to play with. But after some facts , I have confirmed that you need not require to download the DLC from us psn store if you contain a EU version of the game. And in my case , I purchased it from the US store but it was not able to work then bought it once more from EU store at present and it works really fine in my case. I till now dint approached this previously and with other ps3 games but I don’t know and inquiring the same where i could download the dlc from any PS3 Store.

Re: region check code for ps3 for Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Legend of dead kel

To tell firstly regarding the game I also loved this game a lot and to tell regarding the case this isn't just the case with Amalur. And in my concern , DLC has been region locked for years. You require to make a purchase for the DLC from the similar region your game is.

Re: region check code for ps3 for Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Legend of dead kel

In this case as you are considered with the DLC, you need to remember that your account must be from the same region PS Store. And in addition to this , I would tell that , content will tend to work simply if you have EU account, EU game along with EU Store DLC. Any mixture of regions will make content unplayable.

I totally agree with the above post and to consider some example as I have experienced the same, I have a US account along with bought a EU game and can't even access House of Valor, and I don't even attempt getting the latest DLC since I am certain it will not labor.

To tell firstly regarding the game I also loved this game a lot and to tell regarding the case this isn't just the case with Amalur. And in my concern , DLC has been region locked for years. You require to make a purchase for the DLC from the similar region your game is.
    That doesn’t give details how the dlc from us ps store for mortal kombat worked with my EU version game.and to tell further, I made an download of Trine 2 from US store and it has worked really fine in my case.