Thread: Pledge of Allegiance bug in Total War: Shogun 2

Pledge of Allegiance bug in Total War: Shogun 2

Hello friends, I have recently started to play Rise of the Samurai as it was released, well earlier in game I have received mission to get allegiance from another territory and also I have got their allegiance without any difficulty. Did everything properly and was winning it, but after that I have received the message that it was a success, I did got message that my trade routes had been disrupted and again got a message that mission had been aborted as I taken the territory by force then again received one more message that the clan I overcome the territory from had been destroyed. Well I have looking at the main garrison in that territory and it is under my control and that also on fire. I have tried this thing more time. I am sure that it is bug and I am not playing it anymore until and unless it is been fixed. So does anyone has have problem with it, is there any hope that it will be solve. Please tell me about it, thank you.

Re: Pledge of Allegiance bug in Total War: Shogun 2

Well yes I have made this as a habit of chiming in just to reiterate the need to fix it, and how about presently recognize that it's being bring up. And then I am indeed keeping off buying the DLC till this is altered. Upon running into what ought to be a positively cool engagement in the amusement just to spot it bothered could rankle me, and to have prior experience with it in development and still purchase the DLC remunerates CA for being messy here, something I can't do.

With a bit of luck they will recognize this thing to be as a bug shortly and they have to fixed it so we can in fact play this campaign, this is a great idea for Shogun, it just needs to work.

I'll join in the join game for this problem, for as much as until its altered I'm not purchasing this DLC, and I feel a distinct desire to, I actually can't give CA cash knowing previously they've got a bug that I suspect is not absolutely tricky to alter which they won't even recognize the being of in their particular discussion devoted to reporting and exchanging ideas about such things. Unfavorable enough I need to do their QA, but unequivocally stunning that in several weeks of discussing this no individual from CA has even troubled to obscure the entryway of this or the alternate several strings on the same subject and regardless express hey, a debt of gratitude is in order regarding spotting this and we will settle it.

I'm still in my 4th attempt at a Legendary Campaign (who ever declared AI is a pushover), so haven't had the opportunity to touch on the extensions yet. Anyhow I am start to tally the bugs for them in the gatherings now. Wanting to purchase the extensions by following month. In reality, to make it more straightforward for CA to settle bugs (and for individuals like us to screen upgrades on CA amusements), I'll be beginning a bug catalogue (utilizing Bugzilla or comparable). Truth be told, that bug tracker could be on the same fan-destination where I'll be presenting all my pass up-blow Fanciful drive endeavors. Actuality is Shogun 2 has more letting the big dog eat than few bugs it has. I've been ready to pretend around all bugs so far (alright, I do try, but didn't go out of my direction). I trust bug tracker and in-expanse pass up-blow excercises I put within web based world will give Shogun 2 the positive buzz it merits (more positive than analyses, e.g. maritime fight in reality has some expanse!); such a variety of superb amusement outlines are mixed up as bugs.

The bug tracker might as well be up within 30 days, so practically everyone can post found bugs there. It'll additionally track remarks by CA as well. This bug should be the first to go in; however I cannot affirm it myself (don't have the extension yet). Take notice that CA appears to have a loathsome disposition of altering bugs without informing anyone. Makes for unfavorable attention for them. In any case hopefully you know, CA does alter bugs. We unequivocally should vote on which bugs we would like CA to center on first. (Some bugs are simply not worth altering, totally) Some "bugs" are in fact consistent. Given the right pretending material, those "bugs" can end up delightful recreation mechanics or offers. The bug tracker will in addition "re-arrange" some bugs are non-bugs, in addition to recommend precisely how to pretend expressed offer and mechanism (non-bug) in Shogun 2.

I'm absolutely disgusted to being confronted with this bug 6 turns into my first rots campaign, not only was the bug reported months ago, it was confirmed and not fixed. Wasted an hour trying to figure out if i was doing somethign wrong, reloading savegame , trying other stuff, before googling and ending up in this thread.