Thread: Classic DLC and Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of the Samurai

Classic DLC and Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of the Samurai

Hello friends, just wanted to know that if Fall of the Samurai expansion will be good from the original game DLC? What I mean to say that I have purchased Shogun 2 total war after that I have stopped playing it for some reason. Well currently just pre-order the fall of the samurai. Can you people tell me that is there any point to purchase DLC such as Rise of The Samurai Campaign or The Hattori Clan pack as till now? Please tell me about it, thank you.

Re: Classic DLC and Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of the Samurai

Let me tell you that it will not have any sort of effect in fall of the samurai just in shogun 2. Whereas same rise of the samurai and other DLC units are not been useable in fall of the samurai. Well I am not at sure that blood DLC works with fall of the samurai, but I have heard that blood pack DLC does certainly work with fall of the samurai in both multiplayer and also with campaign mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Mollyi7 View Post
    Let me tell you that it will not have any sort of effect in fall of the samurai just in shogun 2. Whereas same rise of the samurai and other DLC units are not been useable in fall of the samurai. Well I am not at sure that blood DLC works with fall of the samurai, but I have heard that blood pack DLC does certainly work with fall of the samurai in both multiplayer and also with campaign mode.
    Blood pack really works and also player / user who are having own Shogun 2 so they can play against those who own fall of the Samurai. Well it can useful when you wanted to use Shogun 2 army with DLC units while playing it against Fall of the Samurai generals.

Whatever above user have told is absolutely correct, Shogun 2's multiplayer is been compatible with fall of the Samurai and it is confirmed, as not split the community into those who do have fall of the Samurai, and those who do not. Whereas people playing Shogun 2 are going to have a hard time beating a fall of the Samurai player.

Well that might be probably happen, but some of hills and long range bows may be doing this job, so you cannot expect to have it game. I do agree with point that Shogun 2 players will be having a hard time beating a fall of the Samurai player.

And flanking, lots and lots of flanking! (Heavy cavalry will probably be indispensable when fighting Riflemen as well; fast, strong and agile.)