Thread: Cannot register Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of The Samurai

Cannot register Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of The Samurai

Hello friends, just purchased Fall of The Samurai key from GetGames, when I have purchased it then also received a Steam Key. However I am not able to register it as I am part of beta and Steam is keep on telling me that I have already purchased Fall of The Samurai. At present I do not care about it, just wanted to ask about it so that I do not miss out on a preload or similar. Please help me out with this. Thank you.

Re: Cannot register Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of The Samurai

I would suggest that you should not anything wrong, if you doing it then I would suggest contact steam. I know that contacting Steam is really painful and if you check out whole thing then it is very much helpful and it will be very much surprising for me if you do.

Well if you are saying so then I will wait. Will be waiting for pre-loads till the time it starts if steam is actual doing that. If they do not doing it then I will be not waiting for them and also I believe that they are working on it.

Let me tell you that beta does not remain for longer time; it just goes off from your available games once original game is been released. If it does not goes then also it do not effect on original one. The beta and Fall of the Samurai a completely separate, so as the other users said, you ether need to contact Valve or the retailer who sold you the code. I believe that something or other will be helpful for you.

Yes, seems the issue wasn't with you. When I prepurchased FotS on GetGames a few days ago there was a key with the pre-order that gave the error "This game is already registered". However, now the key is gone so I suppose this was an error on behalf of GetGames.